Which weapons will you use?
Poll: Which weapon type will you use?
Which weapon type will you use? - Single Choice
- Too early for me to decide/tell 19%
- I will be using both types 33.3%
- Two-handed 27.6%
- One-handed 20%
Poll: Out of the one-handed combos - Which will you likely use?
Out of the one-handed combos - Which will you likely use? - Multiple Choice
- Too early for me to decide/tell 16.2% of Users - 17 votes
- Going with two-handers 26.7% of Users - 28 votes
- A mix of weapons for dual wielding 14.3% of Users - 15 votes
- A mix of weapons+shield 13.3% of Users - 14 votes
- Mighty Weapon + Shield 12.4% of Users - 13 votes
- Dual Wielding Mighty Weapons 21.9% of Users - 23 votes
- Axe+Shield 13.3% of Users - 14 votes
- Dual Wielding Axes 14.3% of Users - 15 votes
- Mace+Shield 4.8% of Users - 5 votes
- Dual Wielding Maces 4.8% of Users - 5 votes
- Spear+Shield 5.7% of Users - 6 votes
- Dual Wielding Spears 1.9% of Users - 2 votes
- Sword + Shield 11.4% of Users - 12 votes
- Dual Wielding Swords 6.7% of Users - 7 votes
- Dagger + Shield 2.9% of Users - 3 votes
- Dual Wielding Daggers 2.9% of Users - 3 votes
Poll: Out of the two-handed weapons - Which will you likely use?
Out of the two-handed weapons - Which will you likely use? - Multiple Choice
- Too early for me to decide/tell 19% of Users - 20 votes
- Going with one-handers 9.5% of Users - 10 votes
- A mix of two-handers 17.1% of Users - 18 votes
- Mighty Weapon 45.7% of Users - 48 votes
- Sword 14.3% of Users - 15 votes
- Polearm 4.8% of Users - 5 votes
- Mace 13.3% of Users - 14 votes
- Axe 23.8% of Users - 25 votes
Barbarian Weapon Survey
When I ask you this question - I don't mean from 1-60. I mean what type of weapons will you build your character around?
IE: A dagger Barb is slightly faster at swinging than a Sword Barb - but both get +10% damage if they take the same passive.
Examples like that would be nice.
Leave your thoughts here
I would appreciate it if you would answer honestly...and...pick a category. I will be adding another option to the first poll here in a second.
I think it'll be interesting to see what kind of results we get ;).
I will add one on the first question!
2-h Swords will work fine, I'm sure!
Edit: I fixed the poll options. I forgot that you needed to answer every question on the ballot.
Always an acceptable answer. =)
I'm personally looking forward to using daggers.
As for 2h i would choose a daibo.
Daibo is Monk only...This is a Barb topic >_>
As of now, from what I've seen in the beta, 2h looks much better, especially if you can boost it with a quiver(well, for DHs).
Went and tested, fury,cleave and hammer of ancients all alternate between weapons. Would see no reason that the other skills wouldn't as well.
Seems to be better than I thought it was.
edit: This is the blue post I meant: http://www.diablofans.com/blizz-tracker/topic/219255-main-hand-damage/
He says, the offhand swings on it's own but uses the mainhand multiplicator. Whatever that may mean.
He never said every.
He said most.
Your avatar is amazing.. It makes this Red Panda smile.
I like the idea of dual wielding daggers as it brings to mind the image of an angry blender. Spear and shield is also appealing. The power-gamer in me vies for the sure-to-be-abusively-good mighty weapons. (also, scythes are cool).
2hed axes and maces are always fun. I've used that craftable 2hed sword in the beta, and while i'm usually a sword fan, it doesn't particularly thrill me. I hope that there is a mighty 2h weapon that is basically a tree trunk.
What will really decide what weapons i'll use is 1- neat/unique procs/characteristics on a weapon, tied for 3rd- power/looks.