Gold duping in diablo

Quote from FEIF81

This is what happends when US and A thinks that EU is a country!!!!!

Once a few states start forming a union, we figure they should make it official and create a federal government. Otherwise, you're just living in sin.
    ...and if you disagree with me, you're probably <insert random ad hominem attack here>.
    Quote from tanis0

Quote from FEIF81

Once a few states start forming a union, we figure they should make it official and create a federal government. Otherwise, you're just living in sin.

Hahaha, good one.
    Quote from FEIF81

How's that sharing the euro workin out for ya?
    Quote from BornBadd

Quote from Tiffy27

Quote from Riar

Quote from Stephenk291

Diablo 3 continues to be an enormous and huge success.....ummmmmm I wouldn't go that far.

It's only one of the fastest selling games, most pre-ordered games on Amazon, most first-day sales and as of today one of the best selling pc games ever. It's still played by over 1 million players every day.

I suppose I shouldn't gone that far, I should gone even further looking at sales numbers and such. Diablo 3 is probably one of the biggest successes in history of pc gaming. Thank you for correcting me :)

The game is horrible and unless you live in a cave and havent played anything else you would see this. Loot system is crap, crafting is crap, class balance is crap, there is absolutely NO end game. While we are tossing around faulty logic I guess cause more people live in China that makes it the best country to live in?

If you really, truly believe the crap you've written about D3 Tiffy, just out of curiosity since this thread is so far off topic already, wtf are you even doing here? This site is called 'diablofans' & yet I can't find 1 of your posts where you even come close to supporting the game, developers, or players ... even with constructive criticism. THERE is the faulty logic getting tossed around (and not just by you).

Not meant to be a personal attack, but all you hater/trolls make reading & enjoying this site tiresome to say the least.

I have played the game since launch and have 100s of hours of play time invested. I have seen Blizzard do NOTHING to make the game better. Every time I get a new class to 60 Im forced to hit the RMAH for gear because you cant get it from playin gth eactual game. With over 100k elite kills I have never sold an item for more than 100 mil gold and in the last month I havent even gotten a drop that I have listed on the AH. Am I not right to express outrage as they choose to destroy the game rather than make it better? Im not a hater or troll Blizzard is. Compare this game to something like Path of Exile and please tell me where its actually better? The loot system is broken and doesnt revolve around time spent in game but the AH. Crafting is terrible. Blizzard doesnt listen to its players. Hell this game was never even beta tested unless you consider what we are doing now "Open Beta"
    After this patch, the bug could have made every player's but mine own gold count have exponential zeros attached to it, and I still wouldn't care. My item hunt and game experience isn't at all related to the auction houses.

Didn't care about everyone having god-mode in D1, didn't care that duping was out of control in D2, and still don't care about the bugs that consume people's time complaining in D3.

Edit- That Tiffy poster above me is clueless. I can see why he/she is getting flamed.
    Quote from shaggy

Quote from Tiffy27

The game is horrible and unless you live in a cave and havent played anything else you would see this. Loot system is crap, crafting is crap, class balance is crap, there is absolutely NO end game. While we are tossing around faulty logic I guess cause more people live in China that makes it the best country to live in?

As a US taxpayer I feel obliged to apologize to you for the fact that your public education was substandard. But, do the rest of us a favor, please stop advertising it.

That would imply I went to public school.
    Quote from Tiffy27

Quote from shaggy

Quote from Tiffy27

As a US taxpayer I feel obliged to apologize to you for the fact that your public education was substandard. But, do the rest of us a favor, please stop advertising it.

That would imply I went to public school.

It would make perfect sense if you were home-schooled.
    Quote from Tiffy27

I have seen Blizzard do NOTHING to make the game better.

Really?

I mean be honest...really?

Nothing?

7 or 8 patches and ....nothing? Not even a little taste of improvement?

This is why the haters fucking fail harder than OJ Simpson at a knife convention.....an acute lack of honesty while offering criticism.
    Quote from Tiffy27

I have played the game since launch and have 100s of hours of play time invested. I have seen Blizzard do NOTHING to make the game better. Every time I get a new class to 60 Im forced to hit the RMAH for gear because you cant get it from playin gth eactual game. With over 100k elite kills I have never sold an item for more than 100 mil gold and in the last month I havent even gotten a drop that I have listed on the AH. Am I not right to express outrage as they choose to destroy the game rather than make it better? Im not a hater or troll Blizzard is. Compare this game to something like Path of Exile and please tell me where its actually better? The loot system is broken and doesnt revolve around time spent in game but the AH. Crafting is terrible. Blizzard doesnt listen to its players. Hell this game was never even beta tested unless you consider what we are doing now "Open Beta"

Dude.. I can't stand this inaccurate shit anymore. How is adding paragn levels, changing itemization, crafting, monster density, endless minor tweaks and whatnot, considered as "doing nothing". You are just a little kid.

You hear some retard comparing POE and D3 and you come here to repeat the same words... Jesus Christ rid us of this madness!
    Of course they are improving the game. But months and months too late.
    I had a long break from playing D3 and I'm still far from installing it again. Its still the same, easy as hell slasher with RPG elements. Not a Diablo I expected.

Except new itemization, D3 need 2 more major additions. Something that's challanging for even the best geared players (like maps in PoE) and a RESET.
    But... only stupid would still have hope for that.

RIP.
    I was going to comment on the doing "nothing" remark, but ruksak and Jamoose seem to have already covered this. Take your hyperbole back to the official forums, please.
    I am a large blizzard fan. I have played their games a ton. 1000s of huors of enjoyment. If I never played D3 again it was worth the 3 copies I purchased for my family. In playing their games I have seen them shut down a game immediately because the top boss that only .00000000001 percent of the population could even get to was able to be killed easily because of bug and issued a rollback. Why on earth didn't they shut down the servers immediatley, this information was out fast. If the servers were shut down quickly a rollback would have caused hardly any hardship at all and fixed everything. The bug I understand...poop happens. Not shutting down the servers once they were aware of the problem, then continuing to not shut it down really limited their options in dealing with the issues and made the cleanup much messier. I am disappointed.
    Quote from TehAdi

I had a long break from playing D3 and I'm still far from installing it again. Its still the same, easy as hell slasher with RPG elements. Not a Diablo I expected.

Really? Because you just described Diablo 1 and Diablo 2 too.
    p450 :: 92.2k EK :: 2.54m TK
    Planet Express <PlanEx>
    (V) (°,,°) (V)
    Quote from shaggy

Quote from TehAdi

^QFT.
    Quote from TehAdi

I wonder why people like you who want a "hard" gaming experience don't play with the bare minimum stats on MP10. 1 slight screw up and you're dead. It requires absolute precise timing on your skills, insanely good positioning and predicting ability (to foresee enemies' abilities and prepare for them). I'm sure you can do that with one hand, right?

Kick it up a notch, do that in Hardcore. There's your "hard".

People are still jumping on the "diablo-fan" bandwagon without never really having played those games.

I wonder if these hardcore gamers have ever played something like DmC 3-4 on Hell/Dante-Must-Die mode, or RE5 on Veteran (if that genre is your thing). No bragging rights there, right?
    KingKongor is 100000% right...
    Blizzard is a stupyd gaming company...
    They have to do something before Farmville will be a better game than all releases from Blizzard.
    Shame on them....
    Quote from AmateurWriter

They have to do something before Farmville will be a better game than all releases from Blizzard.
    Shame on them....

They just keep crawling out of the woodwork, one after another.
    you mean????
    Quote from RMrulz

Quote from AmateurWriter

Shame on them....

They just keep crawling out of the woodwork, one after another.

Weather's warming up... the eggs in the woodpile are hatching.
    Kongor you are the best. These numb nuts are just jealous. I have watch a ton of streamers and most of them suck compared to you. You are entertaining and interact with the viewers and keep it interesting. 99% of others just sit there talk online with their friends and play with no commentary or interaction or insight. Keep up the good work. And Blizzard when are you going to start with the good work.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes