How long do you think it will take you to finish Inferno ?

Poll: How long do you think it will take you to finish Inferno ?

How long do you think it will take you to finish Inferno ?

How long do you think it will take you to finish Inferno ? - Single Choice

• I won't be able to complete Inferno 2.4%
  • More than 3 Months 14.9%
  • 2 - 3 Months 18.8%
  • 1Month - 2 Months 24.3%
  • 2Weeks - 1 Months 24.2%
  • Under 2 Weeks 15.4%
    Hopefully Bliz manages to make Inferno as challenging as they claim it to be. If so, I'm not gonna be the first to finish act 1/2 and it'll take me 'bout a month to finish up to act 3. As act 4 shall be the most challenging thing they could ever invent, it'll be unlikely someone will beat it as fast as "wow hard modes" since those really aren't hard (anymore).
    Before the announcement that they changed inferno from having a flat difficulty to progressively harder I would have voted less then 1 month. With the change I'm thinking/hoping it will take more then 3 months to finish act 4 since now they can tune act 3-4 to near perfect inferno gear instead of making inferno doable with hell gear.
    I am positive that I will finish inferno .000001 seconds before Nerax. /Matrix
    The strong must rule if we are to survive.
    I think I'll finish Inferno about 2-3 months after the release. I have finishing exams in the end of June, though.
    For me, hopefully, 2 weeks to a month to be realistic. But if it's actually as hard as Bliz claims maybe 1-2 months. School and irl will most likely hinder me.
    "Just quit and wait for GW2"
    Quote from Kblavkalash

I imagine it will be finished in ~2 weeks by some well made group which played non stop for 2 weeks. For us mortals though, few months I guess.

Remember I'm asking how long do you thhink it will take YOU :) Not special peoples nor the average joe.
    I have a goal to finish inferno in 7 days. I sure hope so it's not possible, but the challenge is always fun :)
    Doubt that I'll ever complete it, but w/e I will try atleast. ^^
    I chose 1 to 2 months, based on how much I anticipate playing. It could take longer though, and I hope it's hard enough that it does.
    More than 3 months for sure since college will get in the way (damn you..).
    Arukas
    I hope it will take more then 3 months even for the hardcore.
    I'm going to be playing exclusively on hardcore mode so I'm pretty it will be more than 3 months, probably/hopefully a lot longer.
    It all comes down to if i need to wait for my wife or not (or considering she'll be on maternity leave t the time - her waiting for me lol).
    1 to 2 months. I might get a character to 30 and realize that i don't want to continue with them for the moment and try another. I have nothing going on for a month or so after release so i expect to be playing this a lot. For inferno alone, i hope it take a good long while, i like having to farm gear in lower level content to be able to progress to the next tier of difficulty. Also i don't want finish inferno too fast and get bored with the game.
    This seems like complete baseless assumption. How can this poll have any meaning at all?
    One is never hurt by being given additional choices, only by taking them away.
    A QUADRILLION MAGIC FIND is worthless if you can't kill shit!
    Probably never. The farthest I got in D2 was Act 2 Hell, so...
    I voted more than 3 months for me personally as I'll be limited on play time over the course of the summer. I can see the dedicated players beating in inferno in a month probably.

Edit - I actually hope it's as hard as it sounds and surprises us all to the point where it'll take even the best of the best a few months to beat.
    1-2 months, i do hope beating last act proves to be seriously hard
    "Click on everything that moves until it blows up in bloody chunks and treasure"
    -Kevin Martens
    Playing Hardcore... so probably longer than 3 months. Determined to do it though, even if it takes YEARS!!
    Eventually, we're all worm food. Even the worms.
    I don't know how much time I'll have to play yet, so a conservative estimate: maybe 2 months.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes