Diablo III Blog on Class Changes Coming, PTR Download Button Active On Launcher, Blue Posts, Curse Weekly Roundup

I can't help but think

Something else I thought of, they could be re-balancing Life on Hit / Lifesteal.

Eg. The Barb passive could be reduced to 1.5% life steal from 3%, but instead of being an 80% reduction in Inferno, it's going to be just a 30% reduction.
    Either way game is easy and boring, so if they buff classes even more it will be ridiculous.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
    Quote from Kblavkalash

Either way game is easy and boring, so if they buff classes even more it will be ridiculous.

Maybe for the guys who can play 5+ hours a day, it's certainly not ridiculously easy for me.
    Quote from pernunz

Quote from Kblavkalash

Maybe for the guys who can play 5+ hours a day, it's certainly not ridiculously easy for me.

yep, when you play like 1-2h / day its bit hard to "farm", but still more content will be nice
    1 man army
    Quote from pernunz

Quote from Kblavkalash

I play 1 hour every second day. I think it's easy for everyone who started playing the game on release or few months ago. I can't imagine someone playing 200+ hours and still struggling in Act3.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
    well im really curious bout the changes they will make... nerf means buff and buff means nerf... sometimes its really hard to keep up with blizz logic regarding diablo 3
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes