Quote from Finder
Like I said, I agree they needed to fix these, but they need to do something more elegant that doesn't punish regular people.
- People are farming urns...nerf urns.
- People are farming resplendent chests...nerf resplendent chests.
- People are farming Nigel Cuthroat...nerf Nigel.
- People are farming scorpions...nerf scorpions.
- People are farming aspects...nerf aspects.
- People are farming Mira...nerf mira.
- People are farming CotA...nerf CotA (and any other place with "easy" mobs.
The answer is actually very easy: random generated maps. If the chance to find good loot/xp is equal on the next map and in a restarted game, people won't bother restarting. Adventure Mode is nice, but even there, only Nephalem Rifts are randomly generated. Blizzard should have used the chance in 2.0, and address the elephant in the room. They should have made 95% of the campaign randomly generated. It's a shame really.