= Official Info = [Reaper of Souls]

Quote from Mienta

Quote from Galneryus

New interview!

EDIT: Nephalem Trials are exactly what Edriel posted previously :)

/enable tinfoilhat
    I really couldn't help but notice, that to the question:
    "The crusader has been announced. Is there any plans to release an additional one?"
    Josh answers:
    "The crusader is the star of the hour *mumble* Reaper of Souls"

If they were ever to release another character at blizzcon, this seems like a pretty good dodge of the question tbh.
    Probably just wishful thinking though :D

Totally with you on that. Usually, they'd say no, right? Only time you wouldn't answer a question directly is if you are hiding something!
    Holy crap! It's like a "Jar of Souls" dungeon! YES YES YES!
    If they revealed the necromancer at Blizzcon, they would make peoples head explode
    Reports on reddit about Diamonds: http://www.reddit.co...ulation_thread/

Armor: +All Resists
    Helm: Cooldown reduction
    Weapons: Bonus damage against elites
    The hype is flowing through my veins...
    Do you like Power Metal? Check it out!
    A refined version of Torchlight 2's portals? Yes, please.
    "Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the small death that brings total obliteration."
    Quote from Galneryus

Thats awesome, should add some more decisions into what we socket. I also like a lot of the Crusaders passives - some interesting choices.
    Quote from Mienta

If they revealed the necromancer at Blizzcon, they would make peoples head explode

There won't be any more class than the crusador in this expac...
    Make your peace...Quickly!
    Quote from Elendiro

Quote from Mienta

I'm seeing you in every thread pooping on everyones coats. Exactly how do you know about what's NOT going to be announced?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Quote from Zinki

Quote from Mienta

Quote from Galneryus

New interview!

EDIT: Nephalem Trials are exactly what Edriel posted previously :)

/enable tinfoilhat
    I really couldn't help but notice, that to the question:
    "The crusader has been announced. Is there any plans to release an additional one?"
    Josh answers:
    "The crusader is the star of the hour *mumble* Reaper of Souls"

If they were ever to release another character at blizzcon, this seems like a pretty good dodge of the question tbh.
    Probably just wishful thinking though :D

Totally with you on that. Usually, they'd say no, right? Only time you wouldn't answer a question directly is if you are hiding something!

My thoughts exactly. They would just say no to squash those rumors that'l just crush players if they are expecting it.

At least I hope they'd just say no lol >,
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Quote from RasAlgethi24

Quote from Galneryus

Thats awesome, should add some more decisions into what we socket. I also like a lot of the Crusaders passives - some interesting choices.

CD reduction will be PERFECT for my infinite-serenity build :D
    One more interview, this time by Gamona.de

http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/josh-mosqueira-and-christian-lichtner-interview-gamona-de#more-369983
    Quote from Bleu42

Quote from Zinki

My thoughts exactly. They would just say no to squash those rumors that'l just crush players if they are expecting it.

At least I hope they'd just say no lol >,

Blizzard rarely just says 'no'. It's usually more like "we don't currently plan to..." or "we're happy with the directly we're currently heading...". But yeah, that answer felt really evasive. Of course, given how quickly the hater-rage boils over, they'd be understandably reluctant to announce any new classes unless they were 100% ready to go. I think it's safe to say that if they don't announce anything new at BlizzCon, then that's a 'no'.
    Quote from Galneryus

But my Amethyst helm is awesome. :/

Well whatever, I barely have problems with cooldown with my Monk. Maybe my WD will have better use for it. The CD reduction is probably % anyway.

Edit: Maybe an abusive SSS build could come out from this. :o
    sto lavorando
    Quote from Catalept

Blizzard rarely just says 'no'. It's usually more like "we don't currently plan to..." or "we're happy with the directly we're currently heading...". But yeah, that answer felt really evasive. Of course, given how quickly the hater-rage boils over, they'd be understandably reluctant to announce any new classes unless they were 100% ready to go. I think it's safe to say that if they don't announce anything new at BlizzCon, then that's a 'no'.

So spot on, sir. So very spot on!
    67.1k elite kills :: 1.98m total kills :: p255
    Planet Express <PlanEx>
    (V) (°,,°) (V)
    Quote from Bleu42

Quote from Elendiro

Quote from Mienta

I'm seeing you in every thread pooping on everyones coats. Exactly how do you know about what's NOT going to be announced?

Logically it makes sense for there to only be one: Up until the Crusader you had 2 classes competing for DEX items (Monk,DH) - 2 classes competing for INT items (WD and Wiz) and only one going after STR items - which IMHO was bullshit (but really only because I've never been interested in playing the Barb char).

If they introduced another character it would screw that up once again.... it's not the worst thing in the world but it does lack a certain economic symmetry.
    Quote from Fizpez

Quote from Bleu42

Quote from Elendiro

Quote from Mienta

Logically it makes sense for there to only be one: Up until the Crusader you had 2 classes competing for DEX items (Monk,DH) - 2 classes competing for INT items (WD and Wiz) and only one going after STR items - which IMHO was bullshit (but really only because I've never been interested in playing the Barb char).

If they introduced another character it would screw that up once again.... it's not the worst thing in the world but it does lack a certain economic symmetry.

why was that bullshit if you don´t play barb?
    besides, even if we had all str items to ourselves our gear was still the most expencive by far anyway.
    (even if you could go higher mp with less gear on barbs)
    Quote from Fizpez

Quote from Bleu42

Quote from Elendiro

Quote from Mienta

So you're practically saying, that the expansion after RoS has to include 3 new characters? or just none?
    I don't really think the "2 of each" argument is valid, as the balance will be tipped at some point anyways.
    And as they're shifting a bit more away from AH-focus, it'll also be a bit less important how many users for each main-stat there are.
    Quote from Mienta

Quote from Fizpez

Quote from Bleu42

Quote from Elendiro

Quote from Mienta

So you're practically saying, that the expansion after RoS has to include 3 new characters? or just none?
    I don't really think the "2 of each" argument is valid, as the balance will be tipped at some point anyways.
    And as they're shifting a bit more away from AH-focus, it'll also be a bit less important how many users for each main-stat there are.

I'm saying that it's a topic that has been discussed before in the official forums and was acknowledged as such. What they do in the distant future is WAY more unclear than the practicality of having a single char. I would have bet ANY amount of money that whatever they introduced would use STR as its primary stat because of the existing discrepancy.

At this point I would be willing to be there won't be another expansion after RoS rather than a second expansion.
    Athene recorded himself while playing the Demo version. He tells us more about Crusader skills, paragon system (point allocation) and more.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUSp_gR7VaI
    I'm interested in the skill changes. :E

I wonder what they changed for the past classes.
    sto lavorando
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes