Legendary information released! plus Bashiok is a Troll <3

Quote from misterwolf

And you could get rid of that annoying signature you have. People have opinions, they vent them.

Go vent on 4chan or reddit where the belligerent masses can properly coddle you in their own teenage angst. This is a forum for Diablo "Fans," not scumbag trolls who want to derail every thread with their incessant whinging.

There have been umpteen threads with the "come on out and bitch with us," topic line (paraphrasing) where you can deposit that filth. Find one of them and use it.
    Quote from proletaria

Quote from misterwolf

And you could get rid of that annoying signature you have. People have opinions, they vent them.

Go vent on 4chan or reddit where the unwashed masses can properly coddle you in their own teenage angst. This is a forum for Diablo "Fans," not scumbag trolls who want to derail every thread with their incessant whinging.

Oh, the irony... it's too much. FYI you aren't adding anything to the discussion either.

Anyhow it looks like no blogs for tonight, and I'm off to bed. We can only hope that soon they will start releasing blogs.

Goodnight!
    Quote from Speaker

Oh, the irony... it's too much. FYI you aren't adding anything to the discussion either.

Attempting to shew flies is not the same as being one.
    ITT: People comparing D3 and GW2. Which kind of illustrates the whole perception problem the community seems to have...

D3 ISN'T AN MMO!!!

Quote from Darklink68

Bashiok deleted that tweet.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!??!!?

I guess he didn't have a legendary night.
    Quote from Darklink68

Bashiok deleted that tweet.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!??!!?

It means they're being lame. Just post those blogs already :
    The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn’t...
    Wow, kinda wish I missed this whole thing. Got my hopes up a bit.

On the other hand, it's only a few weeks away from the patch (hopefully).
    Quote from Astion

Just post those blogs already :

Blizzard pls
    http://twitter.com/Bashiok/statuses/235548715329400832

=)
    Evil sense of humor. I like it.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6308622763#16

The trolling has spread!
    Check the news now. ;)
    Quote from youwillneverknow

I think GW2 has enough innovative features and a large enough world (true pvp and end-game) to be worth more of my time at release than diablo 3 will with the addition of patch 1.0.4.

Well, let's just hope for a better PvP than they had in their last attempt. Guild Wars, billed as a PvP centric affair, was an utter failure in that very respect in which they claimed to cater to....that being, PvP.

It's not just my opinion. I have yet to hear anyone claim GW PVP was anything but an imbalanced failure.

not bashing diablo 3, Im just saying GW2 is looking like game of the year material

It very well may be. I'm such a one game kinda guy though, it'll be awhile before I try it out. If D3 just can't get off the ground in a years time, I will be joining you and many others on the Anet realms. Though I honestly think an awful lot of folks are going to be getting turned around to D3 over the coming months.

It was only 4 months ago that I was smashing my bad ass Imbagon through those pixelated lands. Probably have about 400 ectos and who knows how much gear just rotting in my stash.

GW was fun. A lot of great memories.
    Damn didn't get back in time to beat the news post. :P But at least I didn't just end up being crazy and overthinking things :)
    Diablo 3 playthroughs and guides via Kagekaze's Domain or Twitch TV
    Come on by and comment on YouTube or chat on Twitch, twitch chat is often watched
    OM NOM NOM NOM!

Dammit... I have to stop playing now, so I can check off my summer sale games before I completely forget they exist.

Yes. That has happened to me before.
    Oh my... "Certainly not an uncommon build, but this is a great item for any pet-focused witch doctors, and with the pet buffs also coming in 1.0.4 we think it’s going to be very desirable."

Hubba hubba.

"As a reminder, these changes will only affect Legendary items that drop after the release of patch 1.0.4."

Read as: Everyone buy fiery brimstone now.
    Wow, the changes are amazing. I got chills just reading through the blog post.
    I gotta say I'm very disappointed in the YouTube comments. People are obviously not good at reading video descriptions or noticing the enhanced stats that were even shown in the video. Everyone is just assuming the Legendary Update is "new sparkles"
    Diablo 3 playthroughs and guides via Kagekaze's Domain or Twitch TV
    Come on by and comment on YouTube or chat on Twitch, twitch chat is often watched
    The legendary rework is everything I'd hoped it would be.. I was just hoping for them to acknowledge the drop rate feels a bit too low, and they could increase it now that the overall number of players has decreased (or so people say).

Quote from KageKaze

I gotta say I'm very disappointed in the YouTube comments. People are obviously not good at reading video descriptions or noticing the enhanced stats that were even shown in the video. Everyone is just assuming the Legendary Update is "new sparkles"

Spoiled kid gamers (who happen to be a lot of the Blizzard fanbase) are being irrationale and saying shit? OMFG!!!!! :lol: we should be getting used to it by now...

Those comments and the video rating pretty much proves how much blind hatred is directed at the game, and how little "constructive criticism" is being given, despite what some idiots feel like defending. Constructive criticism is at best 10% of what we've seen in the last couple months. Hypocrisy at its best.
    Quote from KageKaze

meh...it's cool to be a hipster douchbag. As was proven with great emphasis today on the Bnet forums by a couple of martyrs that got banned for doing it, a few users necro'd dozens of "I QUIT/FAIL GAME/OMG I QUIT RAGE" threads from 4-10 weeks ago, showing clearly that those same people were indeed still playing.

Patience is a virtue (sparse as it may be) and I gotta hand it to Blizzard. This 1.04 patch is just the first step in what will undoubtedly bring great change over the coming months.
    As one who sees more bad in the (current) game than good... this looks sweet. Can't wait to find my first 1.0.4 legendary...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes