The True Power of Monk Sweeping Wind

Thanks Everyone and Please Enjoy
    Killin Ubers

Showing my Gear

My Profile is here
    Pretty impressive, do you have a link for your profile etc.

I like to get gear & set-up ideas from the top players
    Quote from Westy357

Pretty impressive, do you have a link for your profile etc.

I like to get gear & set-up ideas from the top players

No Problem I posted it in my Orginal post
    Yet another snapshot monk with regular high ias/cc gear...
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
    Quote from Shinna1989

Yet another snapshot monk with regular high ias/cc gear...

Basically.
    TBH i hope they will fix this kinda broken gamemechanic. Its retarded that a 250mil snapshot gearset could carry 4 player party on mp10...
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
    Quote from Shinna1989

TBH i hope they will fix this kinda broken gamemechanic. Its retarded that a 250mil snapshot gearset could carry 4 player party on mp10...

Note that the rest of the party left the game, so it was basically singleplayer.

I do and I don't agree that it should be fixed. Just the basic snapshot is fine I think, if that will be fixed, I feel monks would struggle more to compete with barbs/wiz in terms of dps.
    However, the whole thing with 1 geaset dedicated to SW damage and then swapping out for defense/attack spped is stupid, that should be fixed.
    Not to mention that those gear swap script are not intended by blizz and hopefully get punished (heh, as if.)
    Hope you don`t think you are good cause you abuse of the game mechanics + you use auto-swap gear script also.
    Monks should stop feeling power just because they abuse of this.
    Do you heal just on globes (do they drop that frequently from ubers)? Cause I don't think life steal is snap shotted with sweeping wind, right?
    Quote from Spectral213

Hope you don`t think you are good cause you abuse of the game mechanics + you use auto-swap gear script also.

Hello there and thanks for commenting everyone... This has nothing to do with me being good because my main set of gear is pretty decent... I made this video to show people how "OverPowered" this Can really be if done correctly... Personally I think it should be fixed... But all it is just like everything prior is clever use of game mechanics and the use of my Logitech G510 keyboard.
    life steal is snapshotted with SW
    heavymetal#1322
    http://us.battle.net...22/hero/3153312 (wiz)
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/heavymetal-1322/hero/8654665 (monk)
    my twitch feed (just messing around, no super player or anything)
    http://www.justin.tv/heavymetalmak
    Quote from Avion

Do you heal just on globes (do they drop that frequently from ubers)? Cause I don't think life steal is snap shotted with sweeping wind, right?

Yes.. Life Steal is snap shotted from sweeping with and that is what is healing me the entire time.
    Quote from Dragonhiro89

Quote from Spectral213

Hello there and thanks for commenting everyone... This has nothing to do with me being good because my main set of gear is pretty decent... I made this video to show people how "OverPowered" this Can really be if done correctly... Personally I think it should be fixed... But all it is just like everything prior is clever use of game mechanics and the use of my Logitech G510 keyboard.

Yes,it should get fixed,but these are not game mechanics,I personally don`t consider they made the Sweeping Wind mechanics work like this voluntary,imagine using this in a PvP Arena game(if we will ever have anything like this), nothing could beat this, this is more likely a bug rather than game mechanics.
    It should really get fixed soon.
    Quote from Spectral213

Quote from Dragonhiro89

Quote from Spectral213

Yes,it should get fixed,but these are not game mechanics,I personally don`t consider they made the Sweeping Wind mechanics work like this voluntary,imagine using this in a PvP Arena game(if we will ever have anything like this), nothing could beat this, this is more likely a bug rather than game mechanics.
    It should really get fixed soon.

Completely Agree. Here in a little while I will make another video explaining why and how it does so much damage for me.
    Quote from Temsen

However, the whole thing with 1 geaset dedicated to SW damage and then swapping out for defense/attack spped is stupid, that should be fixed.

Thats what i want to be fixed as well. Just build a high dex/ccd gearset with lifesteal 2handers and switching into high ias/cc def gearset is the broken part of the mechanic. Just let sw fall off as soon as you switch one piece of gear and this would be fixed...
    @ Dragonhiro89

Can you give me a estimate how much both gear sets cost ? (pre and post snapshot)
    Quote from ErlendOlsen

@ Dragonhiro89

Can you give me a estimate how much both gear sets cost ? (pre and post snapshot)

Currently away ATM I will be uploading a video later on :) so everyone can see
    Gear swapping should simply not exist in this game, however that is merely an opinion.

Unfortunately they have made it evident that their current stance is that they will tolerate it as its been in the game so long as evidenced by their response to Magic Find gear swapping. The 'snapshot' concept as well has been around for quite a bit and may follow suit considering it does add a sense of complexity to the game even if gear swapping didn't exist.
    Quote from ErlendOlsen

@ Dragonhiro89

On us servers you can get kinda good snapshot sets for like 300mil. I guess its kinda the same on eu since snapshot monks arent that popular on eu atm. The most tricky part is finding a decent shield atm since many ppl just dont pick em up anymore while farming. :P
    boring to swap gear and have to make sure to have SW up or u have to swap gear again and get it going... but sure its defently OP, but i would never put that effort every time it falls off to get it going again.. just my 2 cents

oh sure on ubers its looks kinda sick, i don't mind blizzard nerfing snapshot, however it should only be nerfed that u lose snapshot dmg if u switch gear...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes