4 years after this thread emerged we have:
- Almost no existing non-botting playerbase
- All top competitive players left the game
- Botters to non-botters ratio hit the sky
- 9.9k paragon player
- 99% of the regular D3 players in the past oriented towards other games
- Viewers interest hit the bottom
- D3 aRPG share went from hero to zero
- A mobile Diablo game has been announced
- Diablofans is shutting down
The only missing thing from the list above is D3 servers closing down.
While we warned and written thousands of posts on the topic no one prevented what eventually happened - the paragon system completely destroyed this game to pieces. D4 guys, take notes.