PTR 1.0.8 Patch Notes

Quote from FuriousBalls

Quote from Cobearz

Quote from FuriousBalls

Quote from reclaimer3235

Quote from Ryude

Quote from kahaneck

Quote from Ryude

Well until the patch goes live, nothing is final. We could see many more changes added to the PTR over time, as we saw with the 1.0.7 PTR.

otherwise , this patch will be a total joke

I disagree 100%. This patch addresses a LOT of quality of life issues you face at the end-game (if there is such a thing). Crafting and farming diversity.

Dont listen to the idiot troll. This pacth is great and he knows it.

Since we are idiots, could you please tell us what's so great about it ?

Well you state no class changes...Wizzard got changes.

There was never going to be itemization in 1.08.

The content changes were basically mob density changes. We are offered more then act 3 now.

Mutliplayer got a huge buff, crafting faster isn't useless, fast leveling, and ID all.

AH Comparison no more buying loot that might not be an upgrade because you couldn't tell.

Should I let the list just go on? Its a great patch man in my opinion..no need to be negative changes are better then none.

So you have more MF in group so you can get even more ubber crap that you can much easily identify to vendor it ?
    You are leveling faster so you can hit paragon 100 and still get ubber ultra crap ?
    So now instead of 1 linear route without any randomness, you can farm in 4 ?

Does this seriously looks like something that in any way helps or fixes any aspect of the game at the moment ?

Game was out for a year now and they dare to give us such poor patches that could have been implemented months ago. Identify all ? Are you kidding me ?

Again quit being negative, this stuff should of been implemented awhile ago. Remember Jay Wilson no longer touches this game anymore its a new team, and its better then nothing.
    Quote from Cobearz

Again quit being negative, this stuff should of been implemented awhile ago. Remember Jay Wilson no longer touches this game anymore its a new team, and its better then nothing.

It's the same team and they love Jay Wilson. :)

Ha. Bagstone.

Quote from Benegesserit
    That's weird. I haven't played in a few months but I was playing when the drop sound for legendaries was added and my barb always had that skill on his bar.

Unless it was changed recently you have fail ears if those sound the same to you

Amongst all the fighting and the fact that I played back when hardly any legendaries would drop so you could get a good idea for what it sounded like, I'd say that they are pretty similar.

And besides, if I had "fail ears" then Blizzard wouldn't be changing the sound now, would they.
    Quote from overneathe

Quote from Cobearz

Well they certainly won't come out and say they didn't like him, even if he left the company. So I take their words with a grain of salt. No lead game director leaves a project still heavily in development unless he was pushed out. I'm sure no one on the team was happy to be apart of a project that has the worst feedback of any Blizzard game in history.

Note that worst feedback does not equal horrible game, but to get the lowest fan reception of all Blizzard games is not something you want to be in...especially for a new title and not an expansion and for a game that had been in development that long.

Quote from Puttah

Quote from Benegesserit
    That's weird. I haven't played in a few months but I was playing when the drop sound for legendaries was added and my barb always had that skill on his bar.

Unless it was changed recently you have fail ears if those sound the same to you

Amongst all the fighting and the fact that I played back when hardly any legendaries would drop so you could get a good idea for what it sounded like, I'd say that they are pretty similar.

And besides, if I had "fail ears" then Blizzard wouldn't be changing the sound now, would they.

Blizzard has made a plethora of changes that made no sense (WoW especially) so I'd not put this past them. I'm betting people just don't want a different ping of any kind with the legendary one existing. Poor mental multitaskers would easily get it confused in the heat of combat.
    Quote from Benegesserit

Quote from overneathe

Well they certainly won't come out and say they didn't like him, even if he left the company. So I take their words with a grain of salt. No lead game director leaves a project still heavily in development unless he was pushed out. I'm sure no one on the team was happy to be apart of a project that has the worst feedback of any Blizzard game in history.

Note that worst feedback does not equal horrible game, but to get the lowest fan reception of all Blizzard games is not something you want to be in...especially for a new title and not an expansion and for a game that had been in development that long.

He only left because it was been better for the game. And the game received as much negative feedback as any Blizzard game on release - horrible. It's Blizzard's gift from the community for always freely talking about the problems in their games. Game companies with 5+ million sales don't tend to receive feedback at all.

Needless to say, D3 had problems at start which generally don't appear in their games, so feedback was somewhat worse than their other releases.

Ha. Bagstone.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes