Massive Amounts of 1.0.4 Information on Its Way, Showing Off That Profile, Blue Posts, Win Awesome Prizes with Blizzard

It is too late, just too late for just a patch !!!

At this time we need something heavy like PvP or Expansion. No way ppl that are farming Diablo for 2 months gonna return for an enchanced loot system or balanced classes

L0L blizz u r out of time and space !!!
    "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons: freely ye have received, freely give".
    Hmm... the mention of having "live chats" about the changes makes me think that the patch is even further away than most people are thinking. I was hoping for Aug but now I think it's looking more like Sept.

Unless of course they release ALL of the blogs at the same time and have a chat the same week. That would seem like overkill imo.
    Am i the only one who is tired of this? They are announcing that they will make an annoucement soon. No date of when.
    huhm.. im playing since release... i got all classes lvl 60, i farm act 3 with my wiz, dh, barb, act 1 with wd and act 2 with monk... im still enjoying the game and looking forward for a patch and some, hopefuly, good and usefull changes :)

edit : at least some info about it, date will je better, but at least u know they are still alive :D its a game guys, enjoy it or dont play it ;)
    I am dreading what they have came up with.
    *sighs*

All talk...no action. <_
    Quote from NycolasCalil

Am i the only one who is tired of this? They are announcing that they will make an annoucement soon. No date of when.
    It will be very soon, don't worry.

They could have just been silent until it was time, but they took the time to let us know that info IS coming,and what the info will be.

but it will be very soon, lots of good info on the way
    Molster, you seem to have an inside line to blizzard. Are these blogs coming up next week? 1/week or so?
    .... its a game guys, enjoy it or dont play it ;)

Some play to win, rest play to whine.

Although Informing the playerbase about incoming information after days, weeks or months is just really funny.

"Information will come really soon" = The changes will not come soon.

And wether the info is good or not is highly subjective.
    I'm really curious about the legendaries changes, in the current state they are lackluster to say the least.
    I just hope the changes are going to be retroactive.
    Quote from eple

Some just play to enjoy.
    Quote from Capitano666

I'm really curious about the legendaries changes, in the current state they are lackluster to say the least.
    I just hope the changes are going to be retroactive.

they have already said they will not be
    Quote from Cyeron

Hope they won't rip the mechanic of MF to pieces x)

Given that it's JW himself giving the MF update, I expect the change(s) to be pretty dramatic.......
    Quote from N3lson

Quote from Cyeron

Given that it's JW himself giving the MF update, I expect the change(s) to be pretty dramatic.......

That's what I am fearing
    Quote from Cyeron

Quote from N3lson

Quote from Cyeron

That's what I am fearing

just out of curiosity, what are you both hoping for the MF update?
    Well hopefully they can really deliver for gameplay and systems. Sadly they wont ever change that dismal story. I just do not know how so many years of work and teamwork produced THAT story. Especially given that they had two games and a series of books to pull from for ideas. I mean dang, they had Knaak write the Sin War Trilogy to establish a solid pre-history and the only thing they pull from that is saying Nephalem and the Prophet? I feel a tantrum coming on so I will stop and go back to thinking of what other games I can warm up to.
    Quote from Molster

Well imo, MF works fine as it is. There is just a big cleft between using high MF gear via gear swapping and actually balacing ones stats around farming with MF. I hope they won't introduce a cap; mostly because all the work in my thread will have to be redone, but also because it has never had a hardcap associated with it. I personally hope the MF update will only involve gear swapping without affecting the base mechanic of MF itself, but whatever option they have chosen I will just have to adapt to.

Btw have you checked the thread today? We have just updated it with some new interesting results ^_^
    Quote from Capitano666

Quote from eple

Some just play to enjoy.

What people enjoy or find fun is quite subjective. Regardless I hope the new ideas will be more focused on fun than absurd timesinks
    Quote from Cyeron

Quote from Molster

Well imo, MF works fine as it is. There is just a big cleft between using high MF gear via gear swapping and actually balacing ones stats around farming with MF. I hope they won't introduce a cap; mostly because all the work in my thread will have to be redone, but also because it has never had a hardcap associated with it. I personally hope the MF update will only involve gear swapping without affecting the base mechanic of MF itself, but whatever option they have chosen I will just have to adapt to.

Btw have you checked the thread today? We have just updated it with some new interesting results ^_^

I check it almost daily =)

but also to add to the subject for the changes, bashiok is kind of teasing a bit about it:

Originally Posted by (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Magic Find Update : No no no no no no no no no . We don't want any lol. Just don't touch anything :P
    Change everything, don't touch anything... How about you just wait and see? :)

It very well could be a blog about why they will not be changing it. Sadly I really don't have any clue this time around on this blog. so im eagerly waiting for it as well.

Im a fan of the "MF gear set", but swapping does suck.
    Quote from Molster

Quote from Cyeron

Quote from Molster

I check it almost daily =)

but also to add to the subject for the changes, bashiok is kind of teasing a bit about it:

Originally Posted by (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Magic Find Update : No no no no no no no no no . We don't want any lol. Just don't touch anything :P
    Change everything, don't touch anything... How about you just wait and see? :)

It very well could be a blog about why they will not be changing it. Sadly I really don't have any clue this time around on this blog. so im eagerly waiting for it as well.

Im a fan of the "MF gear set", but swapping does suck.

Good to know I have caught interest!

But damn those smurfs are slippery... can't predict what they will do this time around. But my guts are telling me they won't cap MF, seeing it is how it has always been - unless they really want to change "everything".

I will definately cross my fingers. x)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes