Rate your satisfaction level with the current Diablo 3.

Poll: What do you think of the current state of Diablo 3?

Rate your satisfaction level with the current Diablo 3.

What do you think of the current state of Diablo 3? - Single Choice

• I am very disappointed with the game, do not play, and am not sure why I still visit this forum. 7%
  • It is boring and I have stopped playing until it becomes better in the future. 11%
  • It is a boring game but I still play in hope of it getting better in the future. 23.8%
  • It is sort of a boring game but I am happy with it so far. 7%
  • It is not a bad game and I am satisfied with it so far. 15.9%
  • It is a good game and I am pretty happy with it so far. 28.2%
  • It is an extremely fun game and I am very happy with it so far. 7%
    ''It's a boring game but i still play in hope it will get better in the future''

Waiting for over 10 years for this game, it is a big disappointment. Of course, i can't say that the game itself is bad. On the other hand, they released the game before it was completed/polished and removed a lot of features that had been announced. So, we have the right to ask for more. Just a few things that make this game crap as is now:

1. Items: No balance between dual-wielding, 2h and sword and board. The only viable option for meel right now is dualwielding. Most legendaries are crap. Items can all be bought (except for hellfire ring) from the AH. There should be end items bind on player or something similar (with affixes forcing you into a build) to maximize diversity and bring more longevity to the game.

2. Monsters: Few affixes and special abilities for monsters. It basically comes down to physical damage/resistance in most cases. Lightning and poison resistances are not needed (almost true). Balancing PVE is much about introducing affixes to counter most effective builds so that it brings balance. Thats not the case right now. Introducing curse affixes affecting the crit chance of a player for exemple would be something needed since ''crit builds'' are imba right now.

3. Skills: There is not mopre than 2 efficient rune choices per skills. There is about 2-3 efficient builds per classes right now.

4. Newbfriendly: Removed weapon swapping abilities, macros and brought this game to a level where even my grandmother could beat diablo on first try. I mean seriously, at least make it so that mp8 is fuckin hard with best gear and mp10 is almost unbeatable with best gear. Now, it's rather boring because monster at high mp levels don't do enough damage but have too much hp.

I am still playing and hoping that this game delivers what i am hoping for. Balance things up so that barbarians don't make 50% of the caracters database and that most skills have something usefull to bring in certain circumstances.
    How many of you are waiting for PVP as the thing that will make Diablo 3 better in the future?

Personally, I have only a slight interest in PVP. It could be really fun, but it's not what I think will make the game better overall.

I think it just hit me: When I think about an amazing game with the best sense of adventuring, I think of the original Torchlight. For some reason, adventuring in Torchlight feels much more rewarding and fun compared to Diablo 3.
    Comparing Torchlight to Diablo 3, it feels like D3 is much more linear and it feels like I'm playing to do something everyone else is doing in the same order. With Torchlight, the many side quest portals and secret dungeons were really awesome to do when tired of regular questing.
    I haven't played Torchlight 2 yet so I can't speak for that game.
    diablo is and always was a pve game. but honestly ive been waiting for pvp just because it was promised AT LAUNCH and delayed multiple times. and now im upset because they made us wait for no reason...theyre just scrapping what they worked on and giving us d2/wow style dueling. if they never promised pvp i would not care for it at all.

How many of you are waiting for PVP as the thing that will make Diablo 3 better in the future?

Zero interest in PvP.

I feel sorry for some lads on the forums who are cool and I'm sorry that they were disappointed so badly by the "PvP blog". But overall, I hope that Blizzard focuses on PvE and improves this aspect which has always be the center of the Diablo universe, and the PvP folks move on to other games.

I'm not really interested in pvp.

D3 is not a bad game and I am satisfied with it so far.
    The fact that a Diablo 3 fan site does not have 85+% in the first three choices is very telling on how incredibly bad D3 actually is.

The fact that a Diablo 3 fan site does not have 85+% in the first three choices is very telling on how incredibly bad D3 actually is.

Last three options has even fewer votes. By your logic that would make D3 the best game ever done in history of mankind.

Myself I am in the middle somewhere, had very high expectations but not had them fulfilled. It is not a bad game, i got rather decent value out of it but not much more then that.

Last three options has even fewer votes. By your logic that would make D3 the best game ever done in history of mankind.

Myself I am in the middle somewhere, had very high expectations but not had them fulfilled. It is not a bad game, i got rather decent value out of it but not much more then that.

Huh? Its a Diablo fan site, the fact that just over 50% think it is good to excellent is very telling
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes