Is Jay Wilson having fun?

Jay Wilson playing fun contraceptives determinism aloe vera Titius enormous Zelda

Just laughing at the keywords associated with this thread. What?
    Quote from Zakaz

Quote from Levitate

Jay Wilson is waiting for Torchlight II like the rest of us. The rest is just for show.

Marking my calendar for the day you chronic pessimists migrate to the Torchlight forums to bathe in tears of unrealistic disappointment based on utopian daydreams of what could have been.

Exactly this.
    Quote from AudioCG

Quote from Zakaz

Quote from Levitate

Jay Wilson is waiting for Torchlight II like the rest of us. The rest is just for show.

Marking my calendar for the day you chronic pessimists migrate to the Torchlight forums to bathe in tears of unrealistic disappointment based on utopian daydreams of what could have been.

Exactly this.

Dubble this.
    "Tried the adventuring life. Didn't care for it. Too much pain, not enough profit." - Vidar the Collector

Number 1 DH in Crit dmg @ World. Working for NR 1 in life aswell!
    Quote from Xpire

Quote from AudioCG

Quote from Zakaz

Quote from Levitate

Exactly this.

Dubble this.

I know the joke that is trying to be made here, albeit poorly but let's take this literally for a second. Maybe he is waiting for Torchlight II. Maybe he does plan to play it. What would that prove if it were true. He is admittedly a fan of the Diablo series so it would make sense that he is also a fan of the developers who worked on the previous titles. Since some of those people are the people responsible for Torchlight II then it would make sense that he wants to play it.

But making the joke that "oh man Jay Wilson is going to play Torchlight because he wants to see how a real 'Diablo-game' should play" (I am paraphrasing the jokes intent) is like saying George Romero watches (reads is how it should be) the Walking Dead so he knows how a real zombie story should go. There is room in the world for both.

Somewhat related, I enjoyed the original TL as a time waster but the TLII beta felt bad. It just missed the mark for me especially after playing Diablo 3.
    Quote from Mutilate24

Quote from Xpire

Quote from AudioCG

Quote from Zakaz

Quote from Levitate

Exactly this.

Dubble this.

I know the joke that is trying to be made here, albeit poorly but let's take this literally for a second. Maybe he is waiting for Torchlight II. Maybe he does plan to play it. What would that prove if it were true. He is admittedly a fan of the Diablo series so it would make sense that he is also a fan of the developers who worked on the previous titles. Since some of those people are the people responsible for Torchlight II then it would make sense that he wants to play it.

But making the joke that "oh man Jay Wilson is going to play Torchlight because he wants to see how a real 'Diablo-game' should play" (I am paraphrasing the jokes intent) is like saying George Romero watches (reads is how it should be) the Walking Dead so he knows how a real zombie story should go. There is room in the world for both.

Somewhat related, I enjoyed the original TL as a time waster but the TLII beta felt bad. It just missed the mark for me especially after playing Diablo 3.

Yeah exactly. More to the TL topic, it kinda missed something for me. It was to... cartonis in my taste. Diablo 3 is almost that aswell, but TL 2 is way to much for me. It's like new dota 2 or LoL. I dont really fansy that style of grafic choise. Though i love dota 2 and the original dota. I wanted to like LoL but i dindt. It's like dota or hon but its always casual/easy mode and that isnt even funny in my book. This disscusion just took a other turn lets get back to topic shall we?

And yeah i think Jay Wilson will probably try out that game. Hell i think most of the devs on d3 and other staff will try it out or already have. To get some "tips" on some stuff. Most games today comes from a other game but its polished for better or worse. Diablo 3 is sadly worse then Diablo 2. But its at a early stage, Diablo 2 wasnt that super either at the first few patches. But the big question mark is the end-game question. The farming for nothing gets quite tiresom. And thats sad when Diablo 3 have such great potentioal. But yeah we will see in time.

Regards Xpire.

Edit : Grammar nazis, don't even bother. :)
    "Tried the adventuring life. Didn't care for it. Too much pain, not enough profit." - Vidar the Collector

Number 1 DH in Crit dmg @ World. Working for NR 1 in life aswell!
    I think he's waiting for the steam summer sale to hit.
    jay wilson is playing d3, cuz hes hoarding all the pvp to himself :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p6wkgBAitk&list=PL0BB2B5537FC0D0C2&index=3&feature=plpp_video
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes