[April Fools] Resource system changes and leaked cutscene found

I wanted to get this up quick before anyone else got the report in. Diablo 3 just got even better!

Diablo 3 News - Resource changes, Weapon animations, and a Leaked Cutscene

Topics covered:
    • Demon Hunter resource change
    • Monk Spirit generation change
    • Fix for Monk attack animations not using weapons
    • Wizard skill changes
    • Newly discovered cutscene!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hq5gGcpODc
    Diablo 3 playthroughs and guides via Kagekaze's Domain or Twitch TV
    Come on by and comment on YouTube or chat on Twitch, twitch chat is often watched
    Priceless.
    The strong must rule if we are to survive.
    My April fools (to all 20 of my Youtube subscribers) is that I made no April fools video. Brilliant, eh!?
    SC2 Editor Tutorials: OnetwoSC
    D3 Channel: OnetwoD3
    Quote from OneTwoSC

My April fools (to all 20 of my Youtube subscribers) is that I made no April fools video. Brilliant, eh!?

Egad that's clever! I never would have seen it coming. Best part is people will be on their toes for a joke that never comes, the ultimate punch line.

/bows in fealty
    Come on by and comment on YouTube or chat on Twitch, twitch chat is often watched
    I came here specifically to get cheered up from the disappointment that Blizz gave me.

I wholeheartly love you for this.
    I just want a little bit of tenderness :(

I had totally meant to add in a part where I say Blizzard added a Fifth difficulty because of everyone being unhappy with inferno nerfs... Drat, can't believe I forgot to add it.. Oh the things that could have been.
    Quote from KageKaze

Quote from OneTwoSC

Egad that's clever! I never would have seen it coming. Best part is people will be on their toes for a joke that never comes, the ultimate punch line.

/bows in fealty

I'm sitting here in my castle, cackling to myself over my brilliance!
    SC2 Editor Tutorials: OnetwoSC
    D3 Channel: OnetwoD3
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Redkoolaid -ALL 2 MINUTE COOLDOWNS
    I really liked the monks changes about "Feeling sorry for their sins and smashing graves" or something , hahaa!

Thanks Aranoch for the sig!
    omg love harry potter joke,made me so LOL
    Quote from FistOfZakarum

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I just love that image. :) Very fitting
    Absolutely brilliant.
    "I'm just getting started. I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I gonna bring the whole fuckin' diseased, corrupt temple down on your heads. It's gonna be Biblical."

- Clay Shelton
    I was so expecting a rickroll :P now that's a new type of april fools hahahaha..

Still, great job with that video..
    I'm impressed, you actually make the game seem difficult. /tipshat
    As long as we dont finish it in 10 Seconds flat
    OLSEN TWINS?! KILL!!
    Quote from Zero(pS)

I was so expecting a rickroll :P now that's a new type of april fools hahahaha..

Still, great job with that video..

As much as I love a good rickroll, Mr. Astley works very hard and deserves a rest. Instead... PONIES!!!

Quote from Dontbanmebro

I'm impressed, you actually make the game seem difficult. /tipshat

I thought I was gonna die there! If you look closely you can see they knocked me either into or on top of the wall and I couldn't get out for a moment. Had to wait for my discipline to return to try and roll out. At least it made for interesting gameplay filler :)

------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to say that I would be good and NEVER bump this thread to the top to trick people into thinking it's real news.. Also I wouldn't dream of asking people to give it a high rating so people believe it.

That just wouldn't be right of me to do, so fear not everyone, I vow never to stoop to such dirty and underhanded tactics.

Never ever.

Not even once. Above the influence!

*innocent whistle*

EDIT: Besides, even if I did do something like that, it wouldn't work, wouldn't last a minute on the front page...

*glances around nervously and slinks away*

------------------------------------

It was all great fun and I'm glad you guys could get a chuckle out of this as I did.

I think I caught a few subscribers off guard with it. Trolling is a art.
    I hate you for making me merged all your posts.

Quote from Aerisot

I came here specifically to get cheered up from the disappointment that Blizz gave me.

Quote from Aerisot

So, we have come full circle. Your powers have grown and your training is now complete. Feed on your emotions and embrace the true power of the Dark Side!

<3
    Quote from KageKaze

Quote from Aerisot

Quote from Aerisot

So, we have come full circle. Your powers have grown and your training is now complete. Feed on your emotions and embrace the true power of the Dark Side!

<3

But then Dae will hi....I mean I'll fall down the stairs again.

Good effort.
    Some people tell me I'm going to hell. I just let them know that I've already packed my bags!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes