First of all, all you did was post a complaint thread, so Blizz probably won't take you seriously. Now to address the content in your post:
1. Tal's set: I could see a reduction of the meteor cooldown by 2 seconds being beneficial. Also stop dropping my meteors on breakables. In terms of synergy, it works well with elemental exposure.
2. Firebirds will be good after 2.1 comes out. I'm not worried there.
3. Vyrs: Stacking cooldown is the nature of the set. I think it works as designed and works fine.
4. Patches: Wizards are one of the most powerful classes and have a reasonable amount of skill diversity compared to another class, like the monk.
5. No WoW = boring: I don't think so. There are a lot of entertaining builds that do not involve the use of this item.
6. Best wands are hard to find: You mean, we shouldn't have the best items in the game after 5 hours of playing? I think the rarity of these items is fine.
7. Teleport Wand: You could use this effectively with the rune that lets you deal arcane damage.
8. Synergy: I think that there are a lot of builds that highlight the synergy of the wizard's skills. Many of which involve little to no cooldowns.
9. Glass Cannon to max: I can face tank mobs on T3/4 in my sleep. As a Wiz, I consider that pretty tanky.
10. Revamp, not nerf: I loved all your suggestions to improve wizards in this thread. Oh wait...there were none. Honestly, I would much rather have seen constructive criticism rather than you accusing Blizz of nerfs and bad character design. If I were you, I would build a constructive, non-accusatory comment to get a reasonable dialog going. All that comment does is feed the trolls.
Here's a quick starter on that comment:
"Sorry folks, but I needed a moment to vent. Now that I have gotten that off my chest, here are the ways I think that the class can be improved:
Thinking of Tal's and EE, I think that the Wizard needs one of their passives replaced with one that is similar to the Monks harmony, but with elemental damage. Because of the way damage affixes are set up, doing a multi-elemental build oftentimes means sacking a bunch of potential damage. If their was a passive that gave x% of each +elemental affix to the others, that would encourage wizards to do multi-elemental builds. That's one suggestion I have to help diversify the Wizard builds some. Just a thought that might help the viability of Tals, especially if they were to decrease the CD for each meteor, or increase the damage enough to make them worthwhile.