I made a bit of coin cleaning out my barbar to switch to WD. I took 100M and invested in "decent" gear but I feel that I still overpaid here and there.
I am looking for thoughts on my current build in terms of how I can change it and what pieces I can immediately invest in to upgrade my gear. Obviously a Mempo with Crit would be nice but it's a bit out of immediate reach to most.
I was recently allowed to hang in a MP10 uber fight with 3 others and I noticed immediately how undergeared my character is compared to what my barbar was. Where I used to be able to hang in MP10,now with the WD it was like near instagib with lasers and other monsters in-game.
1) Get a 4 set Zunimassa bonus via changing boots, ring (+damage and +socket is a cheap option) and helm (with 270+ int With crit is good but expensive) to set ones.
2) You can get a better gloves with 200+ int, 10% crit and 30%+ crit damage. If you have money - then with +vit and all res too. For around 30-40M.
3) Get an amulet with 8%+ crit, 60%+ crit damage and 250+ int. All res and vit are secondary here.
Everything else is fine as is.
1) You dont need both Acid Cloud and Ghost bomb. For low MP use Acid Cloud with Acid Rain rune plus Zombie bears. For higher MP levels Ghost bomb+Zombie bears are good. Instead get Zombie dogs with leach rune.
2) Jaunt is better rune coupled with your 3% LL.
3) Try Humongoid rune for Garg. Not mandatory, but can be better for a lot of people.
4) Passives: Gruesome Feast+Grave Injustice are mandatory ones. The 3rd one could be used for Spiritual attunement, Blood Ritual or whatever suits you.