Blizzard's "first person" job post isn't the only one that's raising a few eyebrows.
Senior Game Design - Diablo
- Develop and create outlining story, lore, and gameplay for a core campaign.
- Collaborate and ideate on the designs and documentation of locations within the world.
- Implement scripted gameplay scenarios.
- Write compelling NPC dialog and VO lines.
- Mentor and supervise other content designers.
There you have it folks, Diablo isn't being left in the dark as many have said. Those that have been paying attention already came to the conclusion that Blizzard is hard at work toiling with something dank and evil. Whether you were disappointed with Blizzcon's Necromancer showing or happy to raise the dead, this is good news all around!
It might take some time to see the fruits of their labor but we can rest assured that the Prime Evils will bring Sanctuary into the darkness once more.