Beta Contests, Portrait of a Champion Art Contest, Blue Posts, Wiki Tooltips, Curse Weekly Update

Quote from Molster

Quote from moniee

Why do you say you have 3 contests running right now when:

3.What will be your character's build in Diablo 3? - 50 Keys -Not Yet Started-

isn't live yet, and no one knows when it will be? :)

Cause twitter and facebook I count as two

fair enough, any eta on the "fourth" contest then?
    Soon as the new calculator is live, or around that time at least.
    Is it wrong that I feel wronged with Twitter giveaway?

"Beta Contest time! Nice easy one. Which Artisan can combine gems in Diablo III?" was a question and I instantly answered it after it came live. Then winners are chosen and all winners have 2+ minutes from point of time when question was posted into the twitter. I even asked that how much I then lost to them because I answered correctly and instantly.

Just feels wrong in so many ways :(
    Quote from Tavarish

Is it wrong that I feel wronged with Twitter giveaway?

"Beta Contest time! Nice easy one. Which Artisan can combine gems in Diablo III?" was a question and I instantly answered it after it came live. Then winners are chosen and all winners have 2+ minutes from point of time when question was posted into the twitter. I even asked that how much I then lost to them because I answered correctly and instantly.

Just feels wrong in so many ways :(

I think a lot of people answered it instantly. I was even watching my screen as the question popped. Answered as fast as I could but no dice. It would be cool to see which place your post was but I don't know if that is possible on Twitter (I don't use it that much normally).

It comes down to if someone, somewhere pressed F5 at the second it was tweeted. I bet Twitter adds new tweets slower than someone who mashes F5. Chances are slim to say the least :)
    Quote from Fifikus

Two things to add:

We (the EU sites) only got half that amount of keys (225)
    and
    No offence meant to anyone, but please don't come another countries forum if you're american and just hunt for keys. I know that everyone wants them, but US sites has gotten double the keys and there's like 10 times as many sites. For instance us danes only has 1 site and honestly it would be nice that if those that came for those keys actually cared at all for the community. So stick to your own giveaways and let us have ours. (good luck navigating the sites if you try though :P)

Again not meant at anyone, just my 2 cent ;)

On a more cherrier note:
    Awesome wiki update! :D gonna try right away: DiabloWiki.com - Bash Bash

Many of the EU ones seems to be in local languages, but after looking at the Swedish one I found the quality of posts in general to be quite lacking, so you might get away with google translate ;-)
    Go win that contest Umpa!! :Thumbs Up: :Thumbs Up:
    So many beta content and keys being handed out lately. I feel like a release is coming sooner then later. Usually when so much information is given out at a consistent rate that means release is close. :) With so many beta keys going out i wish everybody could get their hands on one at least for a bit, no one should go without beta after waiting this long.
    I just can't wait until the game comes out because most of these contests aren't my style.

I'm going to try for the drawing contest and I'm keeping up with the Facebook questions, i managed to get 12th on one of them but thats the closest I've been. It's teasing me lol.

I've played every game there is trying to hold me over and nothing else sticks.
    sounds like a really fun contest. Too bad I'm terrible at art... best of luck to everyone else!
    Hmmm, I wonder if beta keys from other regions will be plausible to obtain! Also, with this diablo fan art coming, I'm, obviously as a fan of art, especially fan art, am excited! Seriously, lemme some some tyreal fan art so I can get wow'ed to death.
    Seeing the calc just came out the last contest might begin soon :3. Hopefully i will find some inspirational and paramount builds. Wish everyone good luck :D
    A hundred thousand worlds, ten hundred thousand wars. There is no respite, there is nowhere to hide. Across the galaxy there is only war.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes