Hall of Fallen Heroes, Annual Pass, Frustration with Release, Cinematic Awards, and Diabloesques

It's ridiculous to me that when Blizard's incompetence results in their fan's frustration, Blizzard's response is to blame their fans. Seriously, Bashiok seems to be saying that it's only OK to follow the game closely if doing so isn't going to frustrate you. He really doesn't see the inherent flaw in that logic? How do you know that you're going to be frustrated with following the game closely unles you've actually followed the game closely?? Should he have told everyone in advance that following the game's development closely can very easily make you frustrated if you don't have the patience of Mother Theresa or Ghandi?? It's not the fan's fault that they are getting frustrated - it's Blizzard's. Fans should find following a game closely enjoyable. Blizzard has a way of making it unbearably painful for their most loyal of fans. If they can't develop a game without frustrating loyal fans, that is a problem for them whether they want to admit it or not.
    Quote from FreddyBenson

hey guys, i dont want to spoil stuff for people so please have the spolier tag if you reply to me

will Azmodan be in D3 as a boss? i know there is alot of stuff we dont know beyond normal, but is Azmodan dead ina previous time and leah is only seeing somthing that happend in the past or is the threat of Azmodan and his armies real (in present D3 timeline) in which we will have to encounter this awesome battle

thats not a spoiler, its already confirmed by blizz that he is, if the video wasnt enough =P
    Quote from Molster

thats not a spoiler, its already confirmed by blizz that he is, if the video wasnt enough =P

hehe wasnt sure if it was just one of the cinematics in the game that was reminding us of one of the demon lords (that would tie in with the lore somehow)

ill get my coat now /taxi!!!!
    Gratz to Blizzard's cinematic team, award well deserved.
    not a d3 release? still pissed. sry. everyday i read so much bluepost shit. its like our politicians. i cant hear it anymore. :
    Quote from skottie74

not a d3 release? still pissed. sry. everyday i read i read so much bluepost shit. its like our politicians. i cant hear it anymore. :

lol it was only like 72 hours ago when mike said Q2

jay will say soemthing by the end of the month, hopefully
    hope is gone sexton. gone it is. :\
    Quote from skottie74

hope is gone sexton. gone it is. :\

my name is not sexton lol

thats my forum title, yours is faithful :P
    what fucking ever
    Quote from skottie74

what fucking ever

Wow, relax bro...

Your adding to the angry posts. :D

Try to be constructive. ;)

-ZTZaorish :d3d:
    @annual pass

guess what, mists of pandaria comes out and you still got your annual pass, now to continue playing WoW youd need to buy the addon, no matter when diablo 3 came out
    Ah Blizzard you always have the best cinematics when your games come out. Seriously every game they've made has cinematics that are above and beyond anything else on the market. I'd also say that they have better gameplay, but that is more rooted than oppinion/preference that my first statement.
    The strongest there is!
    Bashiok is a troll with salary.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes