The Favorite Quotes thread

"-Sir we are surrounded!
    -excellent - we can attack in any direction!"
    Well i tried to read the whole thread but simply too long...so i just edited out some profoundly philosophical quotes for a very much more in line with the spirit of the thread.

"Minsc will lead with blade and boot"
    "Go for the eyes Boo, gooo for the eeeeeyes! Yaaah! - Squeak!"

Who can guess by whom that is?

That was brilliant goodguy!! That is good to hear, especially since I just broke up with my girlfriend of 1 year and a few days. I had that feeling that you describe, but she didn't, well at least not as much as I did. And she was a compulsive liar, but that is besides the point. I realize that it just wasn't the time for us, and we are both better for it.

Sorry for the off topic, but I needed to vent a little bit to some of my friends, and I consider Dfans as a whole (despite the disagreements at times) very good friends.

WOW!

Exact same thing happened to me 2 days ago mate...except mine was a 2 year relationship...

Well there are a lot of pink pussies out there waiting to be glum about a retarded stuck up bitch that doesn't even know what she wants/likes.

EDIT: except i don't consider any of you friends... i consider all of you nwbs...but good ones.
    "How ya doin’? Hate to break it to you friend, but your balloon’s gettin’ ready to pop. And that balloon’s full of your own butt toots."
    say helo to my little friend =)
    For pure nonsense it has to be "Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas"
    The Mighty Sven: If you want it, you must will it. If you will it, it will be yours.
    Disclaimer! Not trying to bash any religion. This is just my favorite quote.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?
    "In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence." - Unknown

Disclaimer! Not trying to bash any religion. This is just my favorite quote.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence." - Unknown

Word to you both!
    Make your peace...Quickly!
    "Death is so terribly final, while life is full of possibilities" - Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners, than cry with the saint's" - Billy Joel

"You're not too smart are you? I like that in a man" - Kathleen Turner, Body Heat
    First word said in the Secret Level diablo 2:

Moo.
    Who said the following?

????????: "Charm is a learned art."
    ???????: "So is murder."
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
    "Hate me, but do it honestly."
    sto lavorando
    "You shut your mouth when your talking to me!"
    What is best in life?
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes