Off Topic

i understand this is a blog for D3 but why when some one post something that is interesting "nothing to do with D3" but yet entertaining get moved to off topic ? just keep in mind we all love D3 but also now and then a topic that is something else..

No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on proper occasions.
    That's .... the whole reason for the section... when it's... off topi... You serious?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    What an appropriately named topic! Moving to Off-Topic.

So, are you suggesting we just pile up everything in D3 General discussion? Wouldn't that make it a bit hard to find certain topics that way? And why do you not like the Off-Topic part?

Also we're a forum, not a blog
    This is by FAR the most interesting topic i've seen for the last 2 minutes !

Lol just kidding i gest i'll go to sleep now...
    Forget my bad grammar English is not my native language.

But seriously, The point of this thread is hilarious.
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    ;P it has his reason behind it
    OP, I would like to take this opportunity to allow you a spirited defense of that signature. More so the text than the acid-trip pop-tart cat.

No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on proper occasions.

And yes, I do realize my own seizure-inducing appendix real estate development does render my post more than a little hypocritical. :)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes