Jokes for today :)

Hi thought starting a Joke thread can be somewhat funny,

Please post your Jokes here

Joke:
    A wise man once said ...... go ask a woman

No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on proper occasions.
    Why do they call it an Atari 2600? because you turn 2600 degrees and walk the other way
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"

Why do they call it an Atari 2600? because you turn 2600 degrees and walk the other way

then they should call it atari 2700

But that's not........ you just ruined the joke
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"

But that's not........ you just ruined the joke

lol dafuq ?

No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on proper occasions.
    The best joke of the day, my friend went to Taiwan and saw this at the night market there.... believe it or not - it's a WAFFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    -- Albert Einstein

Haha! I can believe it ... they've got crazy stuff here too in Japan. I'll try to post some of the not too offensive stuff.

Haha! I can believe it ... they've got crazy stuff here too in Japan. I'll try to post some of the not too offensive stuff.

I think i speak for everyone here when i say please post the most offensive stuff.

The best joke of the day, my friend went to Taiwan and saw this at the night market there.... believe it or not - it's a WAFFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

[image]

Oh... you have no idea how perverted Asian people generally are. That is a fact, not an opinion.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    I got my first spam email stating that my D3 account is suspended. The funny thing is that email account has no Blizzard games attached to it and that email was quite funny.

I can't decide if it's funny or offensive that the English reads "Piece of gayke."
    Why do you never see Irish lawyers?
    They can't pass the bar.

If a threesome is with three people, and a twosome is two people, does that make me handsome?

best served with creamuvsumyunguy.
    As fun as these topics are this is the Diablo 3 General Discussion forum. We have more than it. :)

Moving to Off-Topic.
    Oh please. Here's something that was broadcasted on a weather forecast. Yes, it is real.

Mother Nature has a dirty mind.
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
    Have you guys ever noticed,
    that the " lol " , looks just like a drowning dude??
    :hehe:
    lol Goal!! lol
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes