Feedback and Known issues for Diablo Builds

Known Issues

• vyr's grasping gauntlets is missing an icon
    • Missing icon for Feiths Sycophants
    • Missing Icon for Marauder's Gloves
    • aughilds power tooltip is missing
    • Hellfire Ring and Amulet are missing
    • Users who make a build on mobile lose selected items on save
    • When searching via a spell, after the first letter has been entered, it will stop filtering 

Upcoming Features

• [build][/build] tag for embedding and sharing your build on the forums
    • add a tooltip when someone pastes a link to a build showing what the build is
    • Show builds you have made on your profile
    • Ability to delete builds
    • Ability to flag build as hardcore
    Last edited by Molster: 8/9/2014 12:54:26 AM

This is now released! Please leave any feedback here, for more information please look at http://www.diablofans.com/news/48161-diablofans-introduces-diablo-builds

Nice one. This is awesome!
    Quote from Zehkari »
    Nice one. This is awesome!

Happy you are enjoying it!

Can you make it so that we can see the set bonus's when hovering over set items?
    Love it otherwise, great idea
    Last edited by duckers: 8/6/2014 8:54:14 PM
    Awesome, thank you.
    Quote from duckers »
    Can you make it so that we can see the set bonus's when hovering over set items?
    Love it otherwise, great idea

yeah that is something we want to do. Sadly we do not datamine items currently (only abilities). But it will be something we get to!

Please add hellfire amulate/ring in the drop down menu too.

they should be there, they are not?

edit: hmm looks like you are right, added to known issues

Last edited by Molster: 8/7/2014 2:21:46 AM
    Finally! This is so helpful.... papernotes, begone!

Some features I'd like to see:

• Hover previews while creating the build. I honestly don't know the properties of every single item and skill rune....
    • Filter out class specific items you can't use
    • Create non-public builds. I often think of builds which are in flux and not finalized (and oftentimes not working at all), but I'd like to plan them out anyways.
    Needs a filter option to get rid of the builds that require a specific item to be viable so those of us unlucky or just starting out can find good builds.
    Seems like a pretty useless feature (in its current form at least). Just looking at the list and you can see that only the "1st page" builds actually get any rating/views the rest are completely ignored.

Basically whoever was up last night to post whatever build = only one that's being seen.
    Last edited by Natalya85: 8/7/2014 8:40:10 AM
    Quote from peteed1985 »
    Needs a filter option to get rid of the builds that require a specific item to be viable so those of us unlucky or just starting out can find good builds.

That is already in, go to the builds page, and simply add the items you dont have to the filter, and then click filter

Quote from Natalya85 »
    Seems like a pretty useless feature (in its current form at least). Just looking at the list and you can see that only the "1st page" builds actually get any rating/views the rest are completely ignored.

Basically whoever was up last night to post whatever build = only one that's being seen.

Thats why the top build widget uses a rolling week :)

i think there is missing option to delete own build...
    Maybe I'm missing something on obvious but I can't get my gear choices to save to my builds. The skills are saving but the gear gets reset to blank. I'm using a phone to do input the details not sure if that's relevant.
    Quote from tommyct »
    i think there is missing option to delete own build...

Thats being added, ill place that under upcoming features 

Quote from Rokel »
    Maybe I'm missing something on obvious but I can't get my gear choices to save to my builds. The skills are saving but the gear gets reset to blank. I'm using a phone to do input the details not sure if that's relevant.

Interesting. The builder def was not designed for mobile, Ill see if we can get support for it saving. Ill add this to known issues

For each item/skill drop down menu, have a space where we can type in the skill to quickly bring up what we want. Say we want to pick Cluster Arrow, if we type in "clu" it should immedietely bring up the skill.
    Quote from RasAlgethi24
    For each item/skill drop down menu, have a space where we can type in the skill to quickly bring up what we want. Say we want to pick Cluster Arrow, if we type in "clu" it should immedietely bring up the skill.

That does already exist, or did I miss something? Upon creating a build, as well as on the search builds page for the filter options, you can do exactly this for every skill/item dropdown menu. At least here in my browser... could you be more specific on which page? It sounds a bit like it's a script error in your browser, as far as I'm aware that was already implemented right from the start.
    In build search the 'Has Spell' filter/search auto-complete doesn't work as it should. It loads skills after 1st key, but then it just keeps this data. 2nd request isn't even sent. In dev-console there is this error:
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toString' of undefined (core.js:452)

I've only tested this in chrome38.0.2114.2 dev-m (64-bit) and Firefox32.0b.

PS: After some more fooling around: this only happens if the 1st letter returns some results (try searching for Leap). If you start with something like X it works as it should.
    -Ash
    Quote from Ashes »
    In build search the 'Has Spell' filter/search auto-complete doesn't work as it should. It loads skills after 1st key, but then it just keeps this data. 2nd request isn't even sent. In dev-console there is this error:
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toString' of undefined (core.js:452)

I've only tested this in chrome38.0.2114.2 dev-m (64-bit) and Firefox32.0b.

PS: After some more fooling around: this only happens if the 1st letter returns some results (try searching for Leap). If you start with something like X it works as it should.

Thanks for the report, this should be fixed in a patch we will push out on monday, thanks!

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes