How can I improve my drops?

Quote from thomasmgp30

Quote from thormond

well im doing like 5-7 minute alkaizers on mp0 with max mf and can get about 20 legendaries per day if i play long enough(not every day cuz of RNG), but 80% of them are brimstones : /

for comparison: first 10 paragons would take me under 2h with my current speed, and even 3h periods without any legendary happened in the past already so it's just RNG being a bitch, shit happens bro

Do you just blow threw trash and only kill elites?

trash is dying from just WW+sprint tornados so i don't even have to waste animation time for dealing with them, and then i blow up elitepacks with 1-3 hammer of the ancients swings or one rend+overpower, depending if im only focused on XP or rare drops as well

Read this whole thing for details
    I've read this thread yesterday after a rather bad day with legendaries and thought: "Heck lets try with more MF". Bought me a Sunkeeper with socket and critdamage for the offhand and it seems the drops increased. Tho it might just be random ;)

Paid 4 mill for 900ish dps 190 dex, 54 CD and 41 MF. My dps stayed the same roughly and so I still blow up everything on mp0.

If you are playing a dualwield setup and you could afford a Sunkeeper with good/decent stats I'd suggest you might want to try it. Since for me at least i traded a bit of weapon dps and CD for MF and dex,
    I think that this ^ is a short term solution to your problem. Higher total damage output (and thus leveling faster) should result in more drops over a large span of time than MF. If you are running +20% MF from level 60(0) to 60(10) you've increased your MF by less than if you had higher DPS and made it to 60(17) in the same time. Getting from 10-17 should only take 4 hours if you're running MP0 act 3 efficiently (1M / min) so the difference is made up pretty quickly.
    Quote from Xezz

I've read this thread yesterday after a rather bad day with legendaries and thought: "Heck lets try with more MF". Bought me a Sunkeeper with socket and critdamage for the offhand and it seems the drops increased. Tho it might just be random ;)

Paid 4 mill for 900ish dps 190 dex, 54 CD and 41 MF. My dps stayed the same roughly and so I still blow up everything on mp0.

If you are playing a dualwield setup and you could afford a Sunkeeper with good/decent stats I'd suggest you might want to try it. Since for me at least i traded a bit of weapon dps and CD for MF and dex,

I'll second this suggestion, a Sunkeeper is what I would consider practically mandatory for an MFing gear set.
    Quote from thomasmgp30

I am Paragon 30 on my Monk and have always farmed MP 2 becuase thats all I can do. With 5 stacks I have 245 MF with Templar and I have never gotten a single upgrade or anything worth posting on the AH that would give me the millions of gold I need to farm higher MPs. In fact I only have the gear to do MP2 because I was forced to buy gold off the RMAH. Id probably still be stuck in Act 1 if there wasnt a RMAH and probably wearing blues off the NPC vendors. Thats how bad my luck with drops is. In 5 months of playing this game I have only sold two decent items on the AH and both of them were back in July before I quit.

Can someone with 500+ mil in gear that gets 10 legendaries a day tell me your secrets please. I know these people exist cause I watch their streams and I see them get Legendaries. Since my Monk has hit 60 and started grinding Paragon levels I have only gotten 3. So thats 1 Legendary per 10 paragon levels so obviously Im doing something very very wrong. I dont care if I get bad ones Id just like to know that they are in fact dropping and my character isnt bugged. Im getting really sick of playing 8 hours a day for vendor loot. Also I cant quit, at least not until I have made back what I had to spend on the RMAH.

My normal farming run is:

Core
    Tower 1
    Crater 2
    Keep 3
    Keep 2
    Rakkis Backwards
    Fields of Slaughter + Cave
    Skycrown Backwards

So Im getting tons of elites, 1-2 resplendants, and 2-4 goblins every run. So why dont I get loot?

Just an example, i posted about this on another topic, i normally do mp8 and out of 10 runs i will get atleast 5 leggies, but when you do mp8 you dont really get that xp, so i did mp2 to farm some paragon level. i have no extra mf and each run i did i got a leggie and my runs is about 20mins, it is all about RNG and luck. i did about 15 runs i got on 2 of the runs 2 leggies, and the rest 1

No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on proper occasions.
    I usually do 10 mp3 then switch to mp4, seem to work for me.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes