Magic Find and Attribute rolls question

You are right Bagstone in that MF workings are still not completely mapped. MF topic in the theorycrafting section was great help and people behind it did a lot of good work.

I just feel that for clarity and avoiding confusion in newcomer/starter topics, MF function should be described as having no impact on quality of the loot. You will get more loot by using MF and the affix situation is very subtle difference, one that is not even directly communicated by the game.
    Quote from baron01

You are right Bagstone in that MF workings are still not completely mapped. MF topic in the theorycrafting section was great help and people behind it did a lot of good work.

I just feel that for clarity and avoiding confusion in newcomer/starter topics, MF function should be described as having no impact on quality of the loot. You will get more loot by using MF and the affix situation is very subtle difference, one that is not even directly communicated by the game.

you are confused yourself, mf dont let you get more item drop, you get more rare because more blue are turned into rare, and you get more legendary because more rare are turned into legendary and i dont see why we should say mf have no impact on the quality on the loot....when its the only thing it affect

yes MF only change the loot qualities, wich exclude affix value(wich isnt the number of affix)

you feel you get more item but you dont, its all white that became blue and blue that became rare and rare that gained a few affixes, and a very small portion that became legendaries instead and some of them even become set item
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes