10 Ways Diablo 3 Could be Better
Gameranx has put together a video talking about 10 ways Diablo 3 could be better. Some very interesting suggestions are given, including global server integration and improved stash - what do you think of their suggestions? Check it out and leave your comment!
Community Spotlight on Patch 2.4.1 Guides
Nevalistis has put together a compendium of community made Patch 2.4.1 guides. Some meant for leveling, some on specific classes' builds, among others. A few of these were already featured recently, but we feel like this could still be useful to some players. Read below.
Also big shoutout to all the community content producers who keep crafting these great sources of information!
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Patch 2.4.1 is now live and with it comes a deluge of great resources from members of our fine community! A little lost on your build? Want to track down some of those shiny new transmogs? There are dozens of great guides out there and we’ve compiled a list of some of the best.
No matter which class you’re playing, we’ve got you covered. Many builds have been updated or discovered and plenty of folks have put in the effort to share their PTR findings and leveling strategies for Season 6.
Note: Some content may contain mature language.
- Demon Hunter
- Bluddshedd: Multishot Demon Hunter Build
- Bluddshed: Demon Hunter Leveling Build
- Bluddshed: Marauder Demon Hunter Starter Build
- Deadset: Season 6 Marauder Demon Hunter Guide
- Philosophios: Leveling 1-70 Demon Hunter Guide
- Philosophios: GR 100+ Support Build Guide
- Philosophios: Fire LoN Fan of Knives Guide
- Philosophios: Unhallowed Essence Discipline Calculator
- Philosophios: Best Legendary Gems – Demon Hunter Guide
- Philosophios: Season 6 Starter Build + Walkthrough
- Thang: Fire Multishot Build
- Witch Doctor
Plenty of new hidden treasures are available in Patch 2.4.1, primarily in the form of transmogrifications and cosmetic items. These community guides provide you with a heads up on how to acquire these shiny new goodies and an overview of what’s changed in 2.4.1.
- Cosmetic Items
Did We Miss One?
We're lucky to have such a passionate community that spans all corners of the internet. Did we miss your favorite YouTuber? Have you seen the ultimate write-up of your favorite build? Have you written a guide you think the rest of the community should see? Share with us in the comments! We can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to in our latest patch.