What I'm more annoyed about is that I'm going to have to refarm all my ancient weapons that have these damage ranges buffed as some of the existing items will, at the very most, be retroactively bumped up to the maximum of the current live damage range. They should at the very least change it to the minimum of the upcoming damage range. Some items like Gavel of Judgement are getting a 5x damage buff which basically makes any ancient/primal version of that weapon obsolete compared to a normal version come the patch.
- Registered User
Member for 2 years, 2 months, and 7 days
Last active Tue, Nov, 21 2017 02:32:34
- 0 Followers
- 156 Total Posts
- 33 Thanks
Jul 17, 2017Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Timer on the current CR indicates it will still be active when season goes live. Considering the contents aren't that big a boost for most of us in NS, I'd wait till season start before doing the CR and earning the cache.
Jul 4, 2017Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
My priorities for what what I want to see in this game:
1. Make all sets viable - at the moment, stuff like Akkhans, Rolands, Natalyas, Immortal Kings, Vyrs, and Uliana lag behind on their own. Getting them to be competitive is necessary. I'd also like the devs to be more open minded to passive play styles such as the old M6 sentry build. Sometimes, you just want a brain dead build to play when it's 10pm+ at night, you've had a hard day at work and need to unwind. After a day of spreadsheeting, the last thing I want to look at are whether I have my 8 buffs/debuffs active.
2. Make LON support non-ancient items - it's annoying making a LON build in that you have to either get all the items you need in ancient or at least a good number of them in ancient before the build is viable to run. It would be good if non-ancient items grant, say, 50% or 60% of the damage buff/reduction that ancients add on.
3. In game shop sells stash tabs, character slots, and cosmetics
4. Add in more Acts into the campaign which can then be used in Adventure Mode - Lyndon's story isn't finished and there are so many more areas in Sanctuary we haven't been to yet.
5. Revise paragon system past P800 - I actually fundamentally agree with the dev's original approach of streamlining the skill system to make it more accessible and thus the 1-70 experience is where it needs to be. Paragon 2.0 was also very accessible for players getting into end game... it let the player focus on gearing an use paragons to round out stats that were lacking. With augmentations being included to bump up our main stat, we really need a third tier now that adds in the complexity that players are use to in ARPGs. I dunno if at this point, unlocking skill trees is the way to go but that concept has worked well enough. This would then be a means for players to start a character and get use to the skills, spend time gearing and defining their build, then add some specialisation to the build.
6. Add in another Dex and Str class.
Jun 25, 2017Posted in: Necromancer
That's a fair enough point. As long as you realise you're cutting your content an experience short and am OK with it, by all means stick to the lvl70 stuff.
Though, if you play seasons, do realise that you'll have to do it all over again in just under 4 weeks.
Jun 25, 2017Posted in: Necromancer
Yeah, this is one reason I see why the Necro is being released so early. Most players are likely not going to spend the time enjoying the campaign during seasons.
I'll just be using a ruby with leoric's crown in cube, plus a hellfire ring and gem of ease in weapons I find during my play through of the campaign. It'll mean I'll be able to equip more of the items I find and enjoy those than to use stuff I've tried out countless times already.
Jun 23, 2017Posted in: Necromancer
Depending on how much of the content you want to enjoy, for those who are planning to go through the campaign in NS and enjoy the gear they drop I suggest a few things:
1. Don't wear Leoric's Crown, just cube it. That way you can use what ever helm (esp the necro specific ones) that drops with a socket.
2. Don't use an ancient weapon with GoE until higher levels and only if you don't drop a decent weapon. Use Furnace and CoE in cube so that you get a bit of a damage boost with using found weapons.
3. Use a HF ring with a high amount of +damage range, vit, life regen... put a high level gizzard in it. It'll keep you alive at Torment difficulties.
Should get one to 70 or relatively close by the end of the campaign whilst playing at Torment difficulties.
Jun 13, 2017Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
It's active when it shows up in your 'Quests' section (where the daily quests are displayed). And the event was meant to coincide with Malthael's release in HOTS so they'd need to patch him into the game first.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Nov 7, 2017Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
For D3 I really don't think new classes are necessary. There are plenty of unused legendary gems, skills, passives, that could be put into use by modifying existing or new legendaries. Perhaps they should make something amazing again from Mempo of Twilight, Skorn or Echoing Fury like it was in the beginning.
Aug 6, 2017Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
I loved the AH and for me it was one the best features in the game. I'm not talking about RMAH, but the gold one. I agree that majority didn't like it, but don't say stuff like "no one wants AH back". I do. Impossible with current game state, but I still loved it.
Jul 9, 2017Posted in: Off-Topic
I would like to share my journey to Antarctica from March 2015. Our small vessel was the last one to depart this season and luckily, we were not stuck in the thicker growing ice! I have also uploaded the video , summarizing the complete trip. I just posted the pictures here, if you like to read about the story, just click on the headline below.
25/03/2015 After a bit more than two weeks in El Chaltén and El Calafate, it was now finally time to leave Ushuaia and begin my voyage to the coldest, driest and windiest continent of our planet: Antarctica. Not too many people have the opportunity to go there and I felt very privileged to be one of them. Together with around 80 other passengers, we would take two full days to cross the rough waters of the Drake Passage before we would be able to set foot on Antarctica, probably one of the most impressive places that we can visit.
Jul 6, 2017Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
The very definition of an exploit is using methods you know are not intended to your advantage. It works yes, but everyone knows it shouldn't, therefore, they are exploiting the fact that it does.
Jul 1, 2017Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Yup. Not saying your solution is perfect - it still looks a bit clumsy to me, especially once you consider a 4th and 5th row - but better than the current implementation. It's such a mess, and the biggest piece of evidence that there is no interface design expert in the D3 team (or his/her input is dismissed).
Jun 29, 2017Posted in: Necromancer
In order to add these wings to your collection, you have to complete ALL Necromancer achievements.
The Silence When You Speak to Me
Go to the 8th quest of Act 5 in campaign and listen to all of Master Ordan's conversations. More conversations will be unlocked as you move forward through the campaign. The last conversation is unlocked upon killing Malthael, so don't leave your game just yet. Teleport back to the waypoint in Pandemonium Fortress 1 when you kill him.
Serve the Balance
It can't be more self-explanatory than that. Reach level 70 with the Necromancer.
Bringer of Order
You only need to kill Malthael, so you could find someone who can do this for you instead of completing the whole act 5 yourself!
Use Bone spear with the Blighted Marrow or Teeth rune and go to the Fields of misery (or Cow level). Gather a big group of monster and cast the Bone Spear.
What Is Dead Can Sometimes Die
You can do this achievement in Normal difficulty with 2 piece bonus of the Pestilence Set in combination with Devour (devouring aura). This achievement can be combined with the Curse Your Enthusiasm and Skeleton Crew achievements.
Curse Your Enthusiasm
Just spam your Curse skill before killing the enemies.
Terror in the Blood
Use Death Nova with the Blood Nova rune. Go to Normal using just a weapon (take off the rest of your gear). Make sure you don't have thorns, life per hit or life per second, otherwise you will regain hp too fast. This achievement can be combined with Self Controlled.
Game of Bones
Cast Bone Armor to kill Leoric in Normal difficulty.
This achievement takes the longest to complete because on average you kill between 20-30 elites in a rift. Play on low difficulty (Normal or Torment 1 depending on your damage and how fast you want to complete the achievement) and always command your skeletons to attack the elites first before something else kills them
Your Simulacrum clone must kill the clone Diablo spawns. The Simulacrum clone casts the same skills whenever you do and you wamt only your Simulacrum clone to be in range. You may use Blood Rush to get away.
If you need guide for Necromancer sets look this post with All 4 set dungeons - locations , tasks and layouts
Jun 20, 2017Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
I'm good at reading
*While the Ghost Kerrigan Wings can be unlocked by completing your quest in Heroes of the Storm starting next week, they will be unavailable for use in Diablo III until Patch 2.6.0 is released in your region. Stay tuned to the official Diablo III site for more details.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.