Video guide: -
Gameplay video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YshyjlcvIY4
D3 Planner: http://www.d3planner.com/792028389
Overview of all Demon Hunter builds: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SWR_9jW6pVjWjHS42hV11EaMxf2aJ1BRHAsLCVjB7jo/#gid=0
- Ring of Royal Grandeur (equipped or in cube)
- 2 pieces of Sage's Journey set
- 3 pieces of Shadow's Mantle set
- In-Geom (equipped or in cube)
- Lord Greenstone's Fan (equipped or in cube)
- Chain of Shadows (equipped or in cube)
There are a lot of item variations to play this build. But for me, the following item setup was the best:
Hellfire Amulet (5th passive):
The invincible item-combo:
The combination of
pretty much makes you invincible after killing any monster.
How it works:
Boon of the Hoarder (Legendary gem) let enemies drop a lot of gold.
Avarice Band (Ring) will increase your pickup radius by 1 yard everytime you pick up gold (stacks up to 30 times)
Goldwrap (Belt) increases your armor for 5 seconds equal to the amount of gold you picked up.
This combination is played by a lot of builds, but only works for outside of Greater Rifts,
because enemies in Greater Rifts can't drop gold or any type of items.
Other good item setups:
How to play:
1. Everytime you enter a new rift, use your Shadow Power once, Shadow Power will only last until the current rift is closed.
2. Use your Vengeance as often as possible or use it before using your Fan of Knives.
3. Use your Wolf Companion as often as possible or use it before using your Fan of Knives.
4. Use Impale to activate the Chain of Shadow belt, so your Vault doesn't cost resources. Use Vault to move around.
5. Use Fan of Knives for Elite/Rare packs & Rift Guardian only.
6. Dont spend time killing every single monster. Try to focus on Elite/Rare packs only. Skip everything else.
If you want to farm some Death's Breath with your Demon Hunter, I can highly recommend this build.
It can take a few rifts to get into the playstyle, but after a while, you will find out that it's pretty easy and chill to play.
If you play with the Goldwrap combo, you can get rid of the 4p Shadow's bonus, because you don't need the survivabilty of Shadow Power. You will lose the 30% movementspeed tho, that's one of the reasons why I'd stick to the 4p bonus.