After recieving a countless number of whispers within the last 2 days I decided to "release" this build to diablofans, because I dont have the time (and mostly patience) to answer every single whisper you guys send me.
This is a cookie-cutter build which we are running for the current season [Season 7]. We were the first group to clear
GR 95 on europe GR 103 in the world [which is with Para ~ 800 1050 and 0 8 Caldesanns augments]. This build has so much potential to go even higher, but there is still a lot of stuff to figure out - which we are not 100% sure about yet - so i will update this guide as soon as possible.
We currently run with:
Pet WD FireBat WD
1 Damage Monk
As of right now the Sup-Monk and Sup-Barb seem pretty mandatory. Their playstyle is pretty similiar to the Twister-Setup of the last 2 seasons. Go for big areas and big pulls.
You can switch out the Pet WD for another Damage Monk (make sure he is using Pain Enhancer instead of Stricken) or maybe even go with a Firebat WD or Firebirds Wiz. All of those combinations seem very viable right now and it's hard to say which one is better.
You usually want to pay close attention to your your Ring of Convention. On Fire, Lightning, Cold, Holy: Use Crippling Wave - on Physical: Use FotHF.
But remember to keep assimilation stacks (FotHF) as high as possible outside of the Physical rotation to boost your Crippling Wave damage!
While doing all of the above you also want to keep Dashing Strike (Every 4 seconds) and Breath of Heaven up.
Note that there are a couple of variants for this build - but this one seems to be the best "damage-wise".
Crit Chance: 45%+
Crit Damage: 580%+
Area Damage: 130%+
FIre Damage: 35%+
Crippling Wave: 28%+
- Expect to die. A lot. Like seriously. But at least you hit like a truck in return.
- It's a Group build. You are total trash with this build in Solo GRs.
- Get +Spirit on your Weapons and Helm. It literally equals damage.
- You will need secondary resistances on your gear and sockets will mostly consist of diamonds.
- You can swap out "Stricken" for "Pain Enhancer" to very efficiently kill trash/packs. You will be quite useless for the boss though.
- If you have more than 1 Monk in your group - let somebody take Mantra of Salvation (Agility) or Mantra of Healing (Time of Need).
- Use Dash every 4 seconds for 15% attack speed and to activate your 6pc set bonus. Also remember to avoid effects (like arcane sentries) with it. If you die through a sentry or an Grotesque explosion, it's usually your own fault.
- Keep "Breath of Heaven" up 24/7.
- Use "Way of the Hundred Fists" to gain a lot of damage stacks. Use it outside of your CoE rotation every 5 seconds.
- In theory you can swap out "Exalted Soul" for "Near Death Experience" to have a proc - you will lose a lot of damage though.
- "Strings of Ears" avoids random one-shots from trashmobs.
Big shoutout to sVr, Sast and Alpha for trying this build and sticking with it! It's been a joy to play with you this season so far!