This build based on Top 1 PTR 2.4.1 Wizard. I make a test video to show you game play and items.
- (6) Set Bonus
- Damage bonus for each enemy burning increased from 25% to 40%
- Damage bonus when an Elite is burning increased from 600% to 2000%
- Note: This damage bonus is now limited to a maximum of 60 stacks
This nerf means now you just stacks up to 2400%:
+ 60 white creeps (40*60 = 2400%)
+ one Elites pack (one boss) and 10 white creeps [2000% + (40*10)] = 2400%
This nerf was made for the balancing with other classes in the GR race. I think this nerf will down 3-5 GR level of this build :-(. So sad.
"These changes are intended to both bring these sets back in line with others and make their gameplay experience less dependent on fishing for the right monster distribution. As the PTR Feedback forums are closed, you're welcome to leave your feedback in this thread instead."
This build is not diffirent from Common Archon builds except replace Vyr Set by Firebird Set.
With this build, you need % Fire damage on bracers or Amulet to proc FIRE of WoD from Chantodo Set when you turn into Archon Form (very important).
We need to prioritize CDR on every pieces where we can.
As "Stactic Discharge" skill written : "Each missile explodes into 2 piercing bolts of electricity that each deal 150% weapon damage as Lightning." That are 2 reasons why we should use Static Discharge (SD) than Flame Ward (FW):
1. SD explodes in to 2 piercing so it can procs "Zodiac ring" better (at least double) than FW. We need reset Archon as fast as possible.
2. "2 piercing" means you have more attack, more damage to enemies when you have a huge stacks after Archon form out of time. We actualy don't need Fire damage instead of a skill has huge damage.
So finally, SD is the best (until now) skill to mix with Archon play style.
1. About Archon skill: In PTR 2.4.1 this skill buff more 30% damage when Archon and 150% armor and resis (this is a big touchness boost). Also 6% or each kill in archon form (not change from patch 2.4). AND THIS BUFF MULTIPLE WITH ALL DAMAGE.
2. As I had talked above, you will gain 2000% damage when you burn elites with Firebird Set and this damage MULTIPLE WITH OTHER DAMAGE TOO.
3. Chantodo set: when you not Archon form, your attacks will add more 350% weapon damage to Wave of Destruction, stack 20 times (350x20=7000%)
Result: Your main skill is Wave of Destruction and when you Archon form with all stacks (Archon buff, Archon kills, white creeps burn, elites burn, chantodo buff)
Wave of Destruction = 30%(archon buff) x [6% x n creep kill] x [40% x n creep burn] x 2000% (burning elites) + 7000% weapon damage (chantodo).
I am not sure my calculating is true or false but when I played my Wizard with 650 paragon (as you saw in video), at all stacks, she could do 30-40 billions of damage and I believe that not much class can reach to that damage.
P/S: In this video, my gears was not re-rolled so that is not accurate with Top 1 guy. And thanks for watching!