This Build is NOT a Grift pushing build . I recommended to use it in speed grifts.
For pushing Solo use the standard build:
- Then you use the 4 tile set of Raiment.
- and instead of Exploding palm you use Breath of Heaven (Infused with Light).
- instead of Gungdo gear you put the Eye of Peshkov in the Cube.
Basic game-play strategy:
- Use Dash on a monster every 4 seconds (when you use Radiance)
- Use Breath of Heaven on CD
- Apply/Maintain static Discharge debuff on monsters with FoT
- Attack with WoTF during static discharge debuff (only in AoE, otherwise just attack with FoT for single target)
- Use Epyphany (desert shroud) or serenity when required
- Use mantra active when required
- Serenity - Ascension (alternative to Desert shroud)
- Dashing Strike - Blinding speed (for HC or PE setups)
- Dashing Strike - Quicksilver (cause Radiance is adequate)
- Mantra of Retribution - Transgression (for Multiplayer)
- instead of Unity - Convention of Elements (for Multiplayer)
Hellfire Passive/Passive variations in order of power:
- Exalted Soul (Max DPS)
- Near Death Experience (not recommended, good for HC)
- Beacon of Ytar (if you do not have enough IAS to maintain spirit)
- or one of the 4 passives
- Helm: 30% Lightning>Crit>Dex>Vit
- Shoulders: Dex>Vit>15% life
- Torso: x3 Sockets>15% Life
- Legs: x2 Sockets
- Gloves: Crit>CHD>Attack Speed
- Rings: Socket>Attack Speed>Crit>CHD
- Waist: 15% Life>15% FoT Dmg
- Wrist: 20% Lightning damage>Crit
- Boots: 12% Movement speed
- Amulet: Socket>20% Lightning damage>Crit>ChD
- Weapon: Vit=Life on Hit
People WITHOUT shenlongs fists:
Do not attempt the build without shenlongs set (you will do virtually no damage)
Q: Does Focus+Restraint snapshot?
A: No, they are both dynamic buffs.
Q: Why am i getting instantly killed gr60+?
A: Make sure your stats look something like this: 1200+ All resistance | 16,000+ Armour | 500,000+ Health.
Q: What gem should i put in my helmet socket?
A: Red gem for XP, Purple for Pushing!
Q: What normal gems should i put in my chest/pants?
A: Emeralds (Diamonds if you're HC).