Followers are NPC's that will follow your character around, aiding in your attack against the demons of Hell. There are three different Followers, each with their own unique way of helping you.
- There are three Followers; the Templar, Enchantress, and Scoundrel.
- The Templar is focused around close combat with tanking and healing abilities.
- The Enchantress is focused around ranged magic abilities and buffs.
- The Scoundrel is focused around ranged bow physical attacks, disabling attacks and attack boosts.
- You may only have one Follower at a time.
- Even when not being used, the Followers will level up to a close rate as your character.
- Followers cannot be used in multiplayer games.
- Followers will automatically resurrect a few seconds after dying in battle.
- Followers can be switched out at any time in town.
- Followers will be an integral part of the story, each adding their own dialogue.
Stats and Equipment
- The Templar requires Strength to increase his damage.
- The Scoundrel requires Dexterity to increase his damage.
- The Enchantress requires Intelligence to increase her damage.
- Much like normal classes Strength increases all Followers' Armor, Dexterity increases their Dodge, Intelligence increases their Physical and Elemental resistance and Vitality increases their Health.
- Followers receive 2.5 times more Vitality per Vitality point.
- You can respecialize (Respec) your Followers at any time, for free.
- Followers are able to equip weapons, amulets, 2 rings and a unique item for each of them.
- Templar Unique Item - Relics
- Scoundrel Unique Item - Tokens
- Enchantress Unique Item - Focuses
- Followers only share 20% of the Magic Find stat from the items that the player has given them. (Source)
- Followers Announced
- Additional Follower Information
- Follower Prefixes
- Follower Weapons
- Follower Patch Changes