Ultimate Random Chat Thread [URT] v4

Confusion is our game, it prepares us to do battle with the Lord of Lies on 05/15/12

:Thumbs Up:

Seriously, though since I have been playing the beta, the base application checks for updates every time I log in. I imagine Blizzard will to use this not only for patches but also to tweek the game as time passes. That's pretty much what I have experienced so far.

I wouldn't think 16 patches though, they'll roll it up into one patch on release day.
    Such lies, Freddy. You should be ashamed!!

Shame on you!
    Quote from VegasRage

Confusion is our game, it prepares us to do battle with the Lord of Lies on 05/15/12

Seriously, though since I have been playing the beta, the base application checks for updates every time I log in. I imagine Blizzard will to use this not only for patches but also to tweek the game as time passes. That's pretty much what I have experienced so far.

I wouldn't think 16 patches though, they'll roll it up into one patch on release day.

Yea i think so too,can't really remember what the deal was with Sc2 i think it had a pretty big patch right after the installation.
    Anyway thx
    lol you guys

no there wont be 16 patches, big patch on the 15th

maybea couple of mini patches, cos im sure blizz will tweak stuff if they see stuff they dont like when its live

and of course the pvp patch, maybe 3 months after d3 is out
    Yeah what Dr. Emmett L. Brown said! Besides he's back from the future!
    Now that I think about it. What the fuck are you doing here Freddy? Get in that god damned dolorian and go to the freaking 15th of May. And get me my damned Diablo copy...
    I raise a glass to VegasRage!!! For all those manly tears... hear hear! You're awesome dude!!!
    Lurking sucks. i'm better at spamming. :(
    Quote from succubus_queen

Lurking

Your deeds of valor will be remembered

So STOP lurking and start spamming.
    These forums have been so boring to read tonight. -_-
    Soooo as soon as I finish these papers I'm going to start the portrait contest entry. I'll be using myself as reference. Idk how much I'll change my appearance though lol.
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged

Quote from Tralari

YES! Plus SPAM is so much better when girls do it too!
    HORRIBLE NEWS! I have to be at uni on both the 15th and 16th of May.

NoOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    Your deeds of valor will be remembered
    Quote from Tralari

Everything I have to talk about right now is just way to serious for here. This has literally been the most emotional 9 days of my life. I'm still reading though, and this place ussualy can still make me smile. Though, yeh, the last two days just didn't hold much appeak for me. LOL!
    Quote from VegasRage

YES! Plus SPAM is so much better when girls do it too!

Everyone should :can: until the mods :boom:. Where's FreddySpammer? :P

Everything I have to talk about right now is just way to serious for here. This has literally been the most emotional 9 days of my life. I'm still reading though, and this place ussualy can still make me smile. Though, yeh, the last two days just didn't hold much appeak for me. LOL!

This will make you feel better: :hammy:
    @Umpa You'll have to let us know when your entry is up so we can all go give it votes!

@VegasRage I'll eventually be helping spam the place up again. :P

@Graphics_I I think I'll have to work through launch too.
    Wait...you guys can vote?!?!
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged
    Quote from Tralari

This will make you feel better: :hammy:

:) :) :)
    @Umpa

Oops, vote was a poor choice of words. You can "Like" entries. but I know on the sigil ones, the most liked ones seemed to do well when Blizzard made their selections? Couldn't hurt for the judges to know your a crowd favorite when they make their decisions. :)

I entered the sigil thing, but they never used mine. Losers. :P
    Quote from Tralari

Everyone should :can: until the mods :boom:.

Quote from Daemaro

Quote from Tralari

Everyone should :can: until the mods :boom:.

Going to go make some threads in the wrong sub-forums Daemaro! Just for you!! :D
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes