People still playing?

I for one would like to play more and get some real practice done. So if you want to play a few games, either 1v1 or 2v2 etc., just add me (EU!) and drop me a line when I'm online.

Region: EU
    Nick: SpinPool
    Code: 732

Experience level: I'm in the silver league but I don't think I quite belong there. I had more succes the first season when I played Terran/Zerg, but right now I'm trying to focus on Protoss.

If there's anything else you want to know you can just drop it here or send me a PM.

Laters!
    Stereo
    add me and if I'm on message me and we can play! :)
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

Quote from DesmondTiny

Stereo
    add me and if I'm on message me and we can play! :)

Added. Will holler if I see you online!
    You people on the EU server. Looks like im going to just have to break down and buy another sc2 so I can game over there as well.
    oh crap didn't read that you were EU O_O oops..sorry im NA
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

Edited the original post.
    I am still playing on NA server.

I.D: Peeing
    Character Code: 704
    Im not playing anymore :(
    playin quite often, game is good imo, not where it should be but still better than 90% of the rest.
    yea they are ...
    Quote from Zulian

playin quite often, game is good imo, not where it should be but still better than 90% of the rest.

Agreed. I don't play as often, maybe one weekend in a month, but there are no (imo) titles worth mentioning in terms of a modern RTS. That said, natural selection 2 is a nice rts/fps hybrid. Of course, only one player per team gets to experience the RTS bit.
    Still play with some friends, not a whole hell of a lot anymore, but i'm surely getting back into it recently. After finals I think I'll ladder see if I can finally make it to Silver 1v1 League. LOL I'm always bronze cause I never devote time to laddering, and with HoTs on the way I'll definitely be up for some serious SC2 gaming I LOVE the new units, they are so awesome and I can not wait.
    Not even Death will save you from Diablo Bunny's Cuteness!

I'm going to try playing again after I hit paragon 100. :\ Hopefully that's before HotS comes out.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes