whats your rank for 1v1? - Single Choice

• bronze 21.7%
  • silver 4.3%
  • gold 17.4%
  • platinum 34.8%
  • diamond 13%
  • masters 8.7%
  • grandmasters 0%
    i have a feeling, hrmm wonder why, that almost all of you play blizzards other games, was wondering what your rank is, and thought this would be a good way to find out.
    Click image
    I feel it should be assumed by default, but im sure someones gonna complain or ask, change it to specify 1v1?
    Quote from flobernoggin

I feel it should be assumed by default, but im sure someones gonna complain or ask, change it to specify 1v1?

good point, ill do that
    Click image
    i'm a total noob in sc2. which means i'm bronze!

i'm also moving this to the StarCraft forum section!

Many thanks to Caniroth for the awesome sig!
    I'm diamond when I play. I think I'm going to give an effort to get into master league this summer.
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged
    Well I was Platinum in the previous season. Haven't really played any this one though, so I can't give you a current rank ;)
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

Supporting big shoulderpads and flashy armor since 2004.
    Quote from FingolfinGR

i'm a total noob in sc2. which means i'm bronze!

i'm also moving this to the StarCraft forum section!

sorry man, haha didnt look for it...

Quote from Umpa

I'm diamond when I play. I think I'm going to give an effort to get into master league this summer.

yeah i think im going to play a lot more this summer too

*edit from Moderating team*
    Merged posts - please edit instead of replying if nobody has posted after your last post.
    Click image
    I'm bronze in 4v4, BUT I am holding the 1st place in my division! :)
    Rísta - ráða
    Fá - freista
    Biðja - blóta
    Senda - sóa

I was Platinum during the time I was playing like the first 3 or so months of release, but I haven't played in a while. I would probably be bad now though :P I should probably start playing again.

Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the news team.
    DiabloFans: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Live Chat
    Quote from Jackzor

I was Platinum during the time I was playing like the first 3 or so months of release, but I haven't played in a while. I would probably be bad now though :P I should probably start playing again.

idk what i do if i havnt played for a while is watch some replays on youtube, Husky, day9, psy, ect. of the race i play then i go back and try out a few new strategies.
    Click image
    platinum last season, platinum this season xD i got bored with 1v1 and i landed on position 100 how 'bout that?

Official Blizzard Quote:

mmmmmyyy precious!
    - Jay Wilson
    Right now I am at gold, right about 45 in my division. I got the game when it first came out, but just recently got into the online component.

I prefer watching others play or doing the Phantom Mode Custom Map personally. Lol.
    Bronze but don't play much at all.

I won the last 14 games I have played though so will probably get bumped up to Silver soon enough

You just lost

THE GAME!!!
    I kinda jumped around with the ranks. When SCII came out I was platinum and I ended up in Diamond later, then I stopped playing and after Season 2 I'm gold, so I voted that, but I don't really play right now. I'm going to wait until the Protoss expansion, all these stupid guides and 4 gates and deathballs and people not knowing how to play zerg piss me off.
    Fought up to plat last season. Now I cant even beat a gold player so......Yep :D Thats how bad I am
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

I'm masters.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes