Giving away Dota 2 keys!

If anyone has any Dota 2 keys left I'd really like one. I have a few buddies who play it and I'd like to jump in with them. My email is [email protected] Steam name Randios

(I know I've had limited postings here on DIabloFans, but i've been around here for a long time. check the site literally everyday. Actually been around here since Diablo3.com was taken by blizz.

Diablo 3 - The Lord of Terror shall once again roam the earth and leave a path of hellfire in his wake.

Same :) thanks
    primejdie, got you covered, gl hf!

If anyone has any Dota 2 keys left I'd really like one. I have a few buddies who play it and I'd like to jump in with them. My email is [email protected] Steam name Randios

(I know I've had limited postings here on DIabloFans, but i've been around here for a long time. check the site literally everyday. Actually been around here since Diablo3.com was taken by blizz.

Key sent, and I'm officially out of keys until 4th of february, but I hope monshi and other helpful guys will carry the torch :)

Kudos for ducha for starting the good deed chain.
    Hey guys, I've just given away my last key!

I believe there's a few people in this thread who have quite a few left though!
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    Just sent one off to a fellow DiabloFan, i've got another 12 if anybody needs.

PM me with your info :)

Edit: 11 left!

Just sent one off to a fellow DiabloFan, i've got another 12 if anybody needs.

PM me with your info :)

Edit: 11 left!

hi allec
    can you give me dota 2 key
    i really appreciate for your concern

my email [email protected] or
    my steam id PNJI

thanks
    Hi.
    I'd like one plz.
    e-mail : [email protected]
    thank you!
    I would like a key too please :D
    [email protected]
    thanks!!!
    Sending to all three now, gimme a sec.

Edit: And done, 8 left!
    i'd like one too :)

[email protected]
    I would love one man!

[email protected]

thx bro!
    If anyone needs a key, just send me a message with your e-mail address. Cheers!
    "Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the small death that brings total obliteration."
    Hello

I would like a key please =)
    metacon3@msn,com

Thank you!!

Hello

I would like a key please =)
    metacon3@msn,com

Thank you!!

I sent you the invite man, I've got one left if anyone is still interested.
    Would love a key too - [email protected]
    Hi, I would very much appreciate one:
    [email protected]

Thanks in advance :)

Would love a key too - [email protected]

Last key sent, enjoy.

Zaan, my other keys become available for gifting on 17 february, maybe some other guys in this thread can help you out till then.
    I'm also having some (11 or so) Dota 2 keys to send out, feel free to PM me with your email (not a friend of posting those in public, spam bots ahoy)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes