WWI Teaser - Day 2

Let's talk about Diablo 3, not Hellgate London, OK? :)
    Blizzard, please put back the single player offline mode!
    Quote from "Schism" »
    I gave up after getting to the last station and they tried to prolong the game by doing stupid quests by going back and forward around 9 times , it was obviously an attempt to prolong the gameplay so i gave up , that or just being insanely stupid pricks.

Fun for a day and then that was it. And about the fan art, if joe shmo sends in a pic, it gets put on the blizz website, they take it off and say he joe, we will give you a beta key if you keep your mouth shut, how would anyone but "joe" have it saved, I think i remember seeing somehting like a giant purple diablo in the fan art and saying "wtf" but that was ages ago and I am maybe 50% sure, but dont start calling bs till tomorrow, once we have one more pic if it matches that guys pic he drew the we will know whether or not it's true.
    yeah jesus christ, fuck all of us for posting speculation in a giant speculation thread. What the fuck were we thinking????????????????????????????????
    Versusee.blogspot.com <-- Come argue with me about games.
    Must be some others have saved the image than just creator, IMO
    Blizzard, please put back the single player offline mode!
    Quote from "Voidgazer" »
    Deceased in 2005.

Yes, but who knows:)
    Shush , they're dead buried and cremated no 1 cares for the team that made hellgate london , will you people shut up now about hellgate london team ?
    I am just saying most of these opinions are valid simply because we do not know that much, one day should give us a gigantic amount of information, another letter another picture hopefully another rune (preferably one from diablo lol) then we will know
    good news....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Waiting for Diablo 3
    Quote from "Shival" »
    Ya, because the sword is only at like 40% opacity at most, of course it's going to look the same even while there are in fact small differences. I dunno why Blizzard made it look like Shael and Frostmourne while not having a definitive match.

Actually the sword is at 100% opacity! Here, have a psd!

http://dk101.net/images/anim.psd
    Seriously if we get the announcement we've been waiting for. Then we could maybe get the game on December 2010?
    Not over till the fat lady sings.
    Its going to be a summer release I would bet money on it
    OMIGOD!!! Blizzard just succefully brain damage 90% of diablofans with this image ice teaser thing!
    "Forty Two." The Ultimate Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything! And Braaaiiiiiinzzz!

Dual Core E2200 2.2GHz 4GB DDR2 500GB / Monitor LCD 22" Widescreen L226WT - LG / Nvidia GeForce 9500GT 512 MB GDDR3 - 1.6 Ghz / Fonte Seventeam 450W Reais ST-450-PCG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    omg just woke up this made my day yayyyyyyyyyyyy ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all who have waited the time has come pick up your axes, swords,spears, and bows the awakening of hell is upon us protect sanctuary to your dieing breath
    Quote from name="Filipe of The Living Dead" »
    OMIGOD!!! Blizzard just succefully brain damage 90% of diablofans with this image ice teaser thing!

Let's just say we have to be optimistic...
    Not over till the fat lady sings.
    Quote from "vultuk" »
    Actually the sword is at 100% opacity! Here, have a psd!

http://dk101.net/images/anim.psd

Wups, I'm sorry, bad assumption I made, thanks for pointing that out. Although it's a bit lighter than when I print-screen it from the Blizzard site :)
    GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! guys!!!
    I remember the mother-f*ckin purple dude!!! I've been reading through the whole thread, guessing what it might be and suddenly i remembered it !! I saw it a year or more ago =) IT IS DIABLO and he is trying to GET WARMED !! There is a small campfire in front of him and D is freezeing and trying to WARM HIS HANDS with that fire!! He's got a purple cloth with fur on his back. That's 100%. The art is freeky and may be there was something else whitten on it. But the fire and freezing Diablo is a 100% match.

GOD I want it to be D3....
    Quote from "Shival" »
    Wups, I'm sorry, bad assumption I made, thanks for pointing that out. Although it's a bit lighter than when I print-screen it from the Blizzard site :)

That'll be cos it's an animated gif and animated gif's are limited to 256 colours that are web safe. Yet the image you'll be taking will be a png / jpg which can use the full 16 bit colour scale :)
    Oh well i give up , i'll come back dooring the night time to see what news we have , laters.
    so what u guys think i see that the new teaser shows ice melting/cracking and u see more bright white light the light of hell muhahaha ^_^

or maybe heaven? how cool would that be.....:O

anyways im totally believing it now there is no doubt in my mind yayayayay
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all who have waited the time has come pick up your axes, swords,spears, and bows the awakening of hell is upon us protect sanctuary to your dieing breath
    Quote from "bug" »
    GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! guys!!!
    I remember the mother-f*ckin purple dude!!! I've been reading through the whole thread, guessing what it might be and suddenly i remembered it !! I saw it a year or more ago =) IT IS DIABLO and he is trying to GET WARMED !! There is a small campfire in front of him and D is freezeing and trying to WARM HIS HANDS with that fire!! He's got a purple cloth with fur on his back. That's 100%. The art is freeky and may be there was something else whitten on it. But the fire and freezing Diablo is a 100% match.

GOD I want it to be D3....

Nope, that's the pic you're talking about:
    http://www.desktopexchange.com/gallery/albums/Video-Game-Wallpapers/Diablo2_Hell_Frozen_Over.jpg

However, I think I have found the original purple diablo pic:
    http://i28.tinypic.com/34ioi10.jpg
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes