Diablo Playing Cards

I made one of each color for the jokers to match the red and white cards. I know it is not that way in a real deck but it doesn't really change anything.

Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the News team  

Ah I see. So Sapphire/Emerald is Spades/Clubs, while Ruby/Topaz is Hearts/Diamonds?
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

Supporting big shoulderpads and flashy armor since 2004.
    exactly.

So Duriel got to be the badass king while Mephisto got to be the crappy one? (Spades always looks the best of cards for some reason. Most of the time at least :P)

EDIT: Although I guess that actually reflects how they were in the game very well :P
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

Alright, so I have made some edits as well as some updates. I added bg effects to all of the face cards to help them pop even more. I have updated the OP with the most current sheets if people want to print them.

Very nice effects! And Izual got a spot as well, which I must say looks much better :D

Bone Ash does no poison what so ever. He shouldn't be there. Blizzard should of made him blue to reflect his element.
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
    I agree, I need to find someone else.

Quote from Lt. Venom

Bone Ash does no poison what so ever. He shouldn't be there. Blizzard should of made him blue to reflect his element.

He is a poison mage: he shoots poison. And like half the monsters in the game are cold immune.

EDIT: And the black outlines added in the new version are great, really makes the cards feel more professional.

No, he doesn't shoot poison. I'm an expert in that field, and I know from experience from fighting him that he is all ice, no toxins whatsoever. He is the dude in the cathedral before you enter the catacombs. I don't like fighting him either due to the frost nova upon death.

I think we should do a normal monster for jacks instead of weaker Uniques.
    Silently Lurking...

He definitely poisons you, just not upon death. It is his normal attack.
    ATTACHMENTS
    • Screenshot133

I stand corrected. I refuse to bend over for your pleasure though.

Thank you for giving me irrefutable proof to use for correcting me.
    Silently Lurking...

I does what I cans.

Will you bend over for me for any other reason.

No.

Well, actually yes. One thing though, I want a nice job in return, that doesn't involve me bending over for other people's pleasure.
    Silently Lurking...

You should contact a company that makes cards and... You know the rest.
    What, bend over for their pleasure?
    Silently Lurking...

Quote from PhrozenDragon

Exactly. Bone Ash used the Burning Dead Poison Mage as his base monster; I'd say it makes sense to have him as poison.

Why not the maggot queen in act 2 who makes hundreds of poison spitting maggots and coats her killers in on of the strongest poisons in the game (takes just about everyone to one life :o )
    Quote from Karvarousku

You should contact a company that makes cards and... You know the rest.

Except that would probably be copyrigh infringement. If you mean "make cards" as in produce them and not just make one for yourself.

Quote from whiteoutmouse

Why not the maggot queen in act 2 who makes hundreds of poison spitting maggots and coats her killers in on of the strongest poisons in the game (takes just about everyone to one life :o )

That's a good idea I think :)

Yeah but the queen just sits on her fat ass the whole time and doesn't really do anything.
    Silently Lurking...

I made one with the maggot queen and it looked horrible. It looked like just a giant blob on the card.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes