I think a Demon Hunter would be necessary

Although I doubt that Blizzard will make it. I think a Demon Hunter would be a great class for Diablo. Diablo is a demon, so I think it's necessary to have a demon hunter class. I think a good example is the whip wielding vampire hunters from Castlevania. I think whips would be a great and fun weapon to use. The animation would look pretty cool too. The class would look great as a male or female (female with tight leather and whip... mmm....). It also can be considered as a ranged weapon too or more of a longer distance weapon.

http://www.kbgames.com.br/kblog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/castlevania_symphony_of_the_night_06.jpg

What do you think?
    I think all the classes could be considered demons hunters in their own rights.
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
    Haha, good laugh.
    Quote from Lt. Venom

I agree with this statement :D
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

You know, the thought of having a whip as a weapon in D3 is pretty awesome.
    Have an Android phone? Tired of having to pull out and unlock your phone just to change the song that's playing? Want to be able to use the volume and power buttons to control your music player instead? Check out Tactile Player, made by yours truly.
    Quote from Lt. Venom

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the title, I mean I kill demons for a living :)
    Quote from dekoy

You know, the thought of having a whip as a weapon in D3 is pretty awesome.

It might have potential.
    Demon Hunters are already an intricate part of the Warcraft series, so that might effect Blizzard's decision of introducing them into the Diablo universe. The classes in the Diablo games seem to follow a more prosaic or real world line of thought. Monks, wizards, and barbarians are more down to earth than Demon Hunters or Death Knights. Catch my drift?
    In other words: A demon hunter doesn't suit Diablo's style.
    Quote from Ophion

Haha, good laugh.

Still laughing?

EDIT: BTW, gratz to OP. Nice call. Not sure if the whole whip thing is going to be included, but, the class itself is in.
    Quote from Elder

Quote from Ophion

Haha, good laugh.

Still laughing?

EDIT: BTW, gratz to OP. Nice call. Not sure if the whole whip thing is going to be included, but, the class itself is in.
    Def made me laugh :)
    Hardcore is the only way to play
    Does this mean that the Demon Hunter killed the Diablo2 hero...?
    Diii: Classix#2766; Daanlandjnr 60 baba Act2 Inf; DrDaanland 50 WD Act4 Hell; FApSsoso WZ Act1 Norm
    ~HardcoreClassic for Life ~~Clan LeFAp ~ HcC Europe since Beta Jul '96~
    GarGanTuaN highest d2 beta maul baba
    Supporter of GERBarb, first 99 char ever; Team player of GerMania first 99 sorc classic softcore 1.06
    jojo_LeFAp 93 necro HcC EU 1.08; jojojo_LeFAp 95 necro HcC EU 1.08; Daanland_LeFAp 94 s/s baba HcC EU 1.08
    Quote from Zogar

Monks, wizards, and barbarians are more down to earth than Demon Hunters or Death Knights. Catch my drift?

Well, now what would you call someone who Hunts demons?

Demon hunter :P

I mean, they havent released a day yet for the game. I still remember looking at beta diablo 2 vids and saying woah some of that stuff isnt in the game now. So maybe farther down the line they will find a more suitable name for the demon hunter.

Still, I like it. Background of losing everything from demons and now wanting revenge by killing them all.
    Demon Hunter.
    yes, demon hunter is neccesary lol
    Good goood good good good
    haha nice it really hapenend to be
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes