This thread was marked as Locked by Angzt.

Legendary Drop Rates

Lifetime Kills: 89.661
    Elite Kills: 3540
    Epic Items: 6 epic and 3 set.
    Lifetime: 43767
    Elite: 1818

Legendaries: 1 (some kind of hammer i think :S sold for 50k :o) at lvl 50 from pony lvl nightmare of a happy cloud :P had about 160%MF.
    Around 56000 lifetime, only 1 legendary, a level 22 club with nails.

Blizzard.. please, improve the drop rate... ffs.
    27,354 total, 1434 Elite. One legendary (Magefist) from Azmodan on Normal.
    I just wanted to mention that i have found goldskin 3 freakin times.
    My lifetime kills is around 85,777. Have not found one legendary yet :/
    You know its going to be a good day when you enter a corner sideways.
    46574 Total Kills
    2746 Elite Kills
    Over 1000 Loot goblin Kills and Have found 2 Legendaries (1 being level 20 Bracers and the other being Wizardspike)
    I got more than 180h played on my Monk, found a pretty decent legendary ring at lvl 59 on my way to kill Azmodan, and found a Stormshield when I was farming Inferno act 2. So two legendaries in total.

Today I was lol'ing around in Hardcore with my friends, and I got a legendary bow. Gave it to my friend who moments later died with it. :P

Edit: Just got a legendary sword while farming Inferno act 3, it was a shitty lvl 59 Skycutter, worth less than 50k...
    does crafting legendaries count as a drop? :o
    47,403 Lifetime Kills
    2308 Elite Kills
    3 Legendary drops <- including my legendary blacksmith recipe for Starspine!
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    Quote from Makesh

I got more than 180h played on my Monk, found a pretty decent legendary ring at lvl 59 on my way to kill Azmodan, and found a Stormshield when I was farming Inferno act 2. So two legendaries in total.

Today I was lol'ing around in Hardcore with my friends, and I got a legendary bow. Gave it to my friend who moments later died with it. :P

HAHAH EPIC.

Monk here.
    55,531 kills
    2651 elite

2 legendary's in total.
    One at NM pony, monk fist rL29 I think.
    Another one at act 1 inferno farming from a barrel, some sh*ty 2h rL59.
    "War is created, peace is obtained"

‎"Inferno difficulty is very, very, very hard. Internally we had this super hardcore test team, and we got it to the point where they thought it was challenging enough. And then we doubled it." - Jay Wilson
    42.100 kills
    1.846 Elites killed

I have not seen the first legendary yet ... And only wearing one or two pieces actually found for me. Went to AH to feed my Barb, even if I didn't want to... Act 2 Hell. Really shitty drops.
    4397 elite kills, 86,134 lifetime kills, 4 legendaries, none from elite mobs
    I got the Witching Hour belt in Normal act 3
    Gladiator Gauntlets in Inferno act 1
    Blackthorne's Breeches Inferno act 1
    some random crappy head, Inferno act 1
    I don't have my killing stats right now but I haven't got a single legendary or set drop. I always run with above 60% magic find...
    Stats updated to Corbarian
    Barbarian - Garland#1315
    Elite Kills: 2567
    Lifetime Kills: 56370

Looted:
    Uskang - Bow - Looted in Act 2 Nightmare
    Nailbiter - Mace - Looted in Inferno Act 1 Cathedral
    I've only recived one legendary so far. It's was a very good one though. Andariel's Visage, yes with dex and IAS 13%. But would be cool to recive some more. Rares are usaly better but you dont get that "wow" feel when they dropp. So this are my current played statistics.

Total Played: 120 Hours.

Liftime Kills: 78,608

Elite Kills: 3445

So if they count lifetime kills combined with elite kills or vise versa then i've killed roughly 80k mobs and only one legendary thus far. Aye Captain!

Regards Xpire.
    "Tried the adventuring life. Didn't care for it. Too much pain, not enough profit." - Vidar the Collector

Number 1 DH in Crit dmg @ World. Working for NR 1 in life aswell!
    Lifetime kills: 80583
    Elite kills: 4560
    Legendarys: 7
    Set pieces: 1 (yesterday)
    Man, some of you guys are fricking lucky.

Lifetime kills: 45660
    Elite kills: 1971
    Legendarys: zero
    Set pieces: zero

And I'd say for the last hundred or so elites I've killed, I've had 219 MF without NV.
    SC2 Editor Tutorials: OnetwoSC
    D3 Channel: OnetwoD3
    Lifetime kills: 114,509
    Elite kills: 6864
    Legendaries: About 10, almost all of them weapons (bad obviously)
    Set pieces: 2 (Inna's pants and Blackthorne belt)

Most of these has been dropping while grinding NV stacks in act 1 before going Whimsy on Inferno.
    17 legendaries in 3 days
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes