WHAT'S THE RUSH?

I mean is ok if you want to hack and slash everything and just get to the fun parts of the game, but skipping story lines just for the sake of it, is not the way i play the game.

Yesterday i was playing with some random people trough act1 and they rushed like hell. I missed lot of story lines cuz of that, and i was a little pissed of cuz i really wanted to enjoy the story and read everything. I like doing that, seeing everything the game has to offer, at least hear the main story line quest.

Before i even know it we were beating the butcher and i don't even know how we get there.... so ye i like to take my time and enjoy the story and the gameplay equally.
    I think i'm gonna replay act 1 just to hear the story again, i'm not in a rush to get to level 99 and beat everything , i just want to enjoy the game and don't miss anything.

And ye i have a life, a full time job a girlfriend a family, and i go to the university stuying computer engineer, so i think is a matter of choice of how you want to play the game, for me i take it slowly.

PS: I'm a level 16 monk halfway to act 2 in normal, so ye i like taking my time :P
    When I skip it, that's because I've already seen it.
    Play solo if you want to see he story first off, public games are not the way to go if you want to enjoy the story.

Secondly, this is your opinion. So who cares? Some people like to rush, some people like to fart around.

So I ask you...

WHY SO SLOW?
    You can play alone.. you know that right?
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.
    I would say play solo if you don't want to miss out on the story. Noway people will be slowing down for story in other difficutlies, unless they are getting owned that is.
    I feel you,its like i missed the memo that D3 had turned into the 100M sprint!
    on launch night for the first two acts we searched every corner of the map,checked every cellar,watched every cut scene (in game & cinimatics).then the plan changed to rush through each quest till the end :facepalm: the thing is now im on NM iv started playing solo to go at my own pace afew of the champions/rares/elites do catch me off guard but atleast i get to see wtf i missed in the first playthrough.
    DO NOT READ
    Played through the game once solo and I will never watch it again so probably not teaming up with random people is a better idea.
    On a second note story wasn't that great so don't hate on people if they skip it just don't group up with random people (odds are they either did it allready or don't give a shit about the story like a lot of people that don't visit forums :P)
    I was playing solo i just wanted to see how the multiplayer worked out, it was a really satisfying experience but missing storylines that i don' like.
    Yes i think i'm gonna play solo at least until i beat it on normal mode, and i'm gonna see if i can reroll some episodes from act 1.
    I'm sure once you beat normal you'll see why everyone is in a hurry to skip story sequences.

Play solo if you want to see he story first off, public games are not the way to go if you want to enjoy the story.

Secondly, this is your opinion. So who cares? Some people like to rush, some people like to fart around.

So I ask you...

WHY SO SLOW?

Actually i wasn't slow i was rushing a lot more than them cuz i wanted to hear the story first, and i was doing more damage and was low leveled lol, I think after i finish the story on normal i'll probably rush like everyone else but i was pissed off to miss some story lines anyway, i'm watching playtroughs on youtube to see what i missed LOL

You can play alone.. you know that right?

i know i know i wanted to test teaming up!! but i'll leave that for later.
    Tough it was cool i got i few achievements for teaming up :P
    People on multiplayer don't read story because if you read the story and all the dialogues, explore every corner and do every side quest, it's going to take five hours to clear one act. I'm doing exactly that - at single player. I'm going to play multiplayer once I reach nightmare difficulty with a class.
    Played through normal pretty slowly but blazed through inferno. Definitely not in a rush, level 50 right now playing with two friends. About to get our hell on!
    I'm still using armor from normal so I get destroyed randomly.

Played through normal pretty slowly but blazed through inferno. Definitely not in a rush, level 50 right now playing with two friends. About to get our hell on!
    I'm still using armor from normal so I get destroyed randomly.

inferno??? you mean nightmare right ?? :S
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes