An organized Image Compilation of all sets of armor for all the five classes [17 tiers and spoilerish] EDIT: Wizard helms includ

Hey everyone, I took some of the leaked datamined item pictures posted on a Diablo fansite, and organized them to take a peek at how our characters will look like as the progress through the game. I think it came out pretty nicely, so much in fact, that I created an account (finally) to share it with you guys.
    Sadly, I couldn't find any files with the Wizard helms, and I did not include itens with shared appearence such as rings, bracers and so forth. Also there appear to be class specific armor such as belts and helms which I couldn't find for all 5 classes so I excluded them as well.
    On a side note, all the itens listed below are in their male version ATM.

You can check them out on the following links:

Barbarian:
    1-9
    10-17
    Demon Hunter:
    1-9
    10-17
    Monk:
    1-9
    10-17
    Witch Doctor:
    1-9
    10-17
    Wizard:
    1-9
    10-17
    What do you think? Which tier &/or class did you like the most?

EDIT: Wizard helms are now shown!
    Nice work! Is there any indication from the file names as to which tier a piece belongs to, or is this mostly your best guess?
    OMG they are all really good looking.

I just hope they don't look stupid when you mix and match!
    This is absolutely awesome. Thank you very, very much.

Barb 11, DH 12, Monk 13, WD 7 permanently added to my stash. Can't wait for Wiz helms to be added.

Have to say, Barb sets look the most detailed. Odd.
    Pretty impressive, good job.
    dude GREAT work, tyvm =D DH tier 12 looks like a diablo helm =) But DH T16 looks the most kickass for DH atm, I mean hell, a black / gold hood with wings on one shoulder? Ima soo stoked
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    omfg...

they look awesome..

but some of the 10-11 tiers look evenr better than the lvl 17 ones lol..

The one with the skellyton eyes glowing red.. is fkin awesome
    I'd also like to post before anyone freaks out, these are the 'tier' sets, not the 'set' sets. So there are still a lot of looks that no ones gotten a hold of yet =)
    WD masks are wonderful. <3

The Wizard sets was kinda disappointing though.
    The DH armors look fucking epic..

look at lvl 10 DH tiwer armor.... the terminator much ? omfg awezome
    Quote from MasterFischer

The DH armors look fucking epic..

look at lvl 10 DH tiwer armor.... the terminator much ? omfg awezome

Agreed =D I'm stoked about T16, idk always <3'd wings on my hero
    Quote from Makesh

WD masks are wonderful. <3

The Wizard sets was kinda disappointing though.

Gotta agree, wizard is the least cool in this list.
    Helms can do that to a set. We just need some more patience.
    Nice job, I noticed the matching sets too and did a crappy photoshop job just to see the set together. I knew someone would eventually put together all the sets. Also there should be male and female versions of each tier if I remember correct.
    They look good but I'm not totally convinced this is the right order...
    I'm not so sure I like how most of the helmets completely covers the face, but other than that most "sets" looks pretty sweet, especially WD and DH.
    The Monk armors look... interesting. Some of the upper tier ones all look pretty similar. I think I'm going to be mixing up a few different set pieces, and of course dying things.
    The final test of the Serpent's Form takes place in "The Pit of 12 Vipers." The initiates are not told about the 13th.
    Wow, nice work! +1 for you :)

If I had to pick some of the Sets per class I would probably go with:

Barb: 6 (its the 3rd Set that is shown on the community site) and 10
    DH: 6 (the 3D Render on the community site) and 16
    Monk: 14 (Samurai Helmet <3) and 17 (the only Inferno Set that I like oO)
    WD: 13 and 16
    Wizard: hard to tell without the helmets and capes...

Speaking of capes, most of the Monk Sets have capes too but they arent included in the icon art. So I guess the looks could really change depending on the things we dont see right now.
    Quote from froshambo

Nice work! Is there any indication from the file names as to which tier a piece belongs to, or is this mostly your best guess?

The combination of pieces of equipment are my best guess only in 1 or 2 cases where the listing from my source was confusing to say the least. The tier numbers are accurate, though I remember Blizz saying there would be 18 levels. Maybe not using any armor counts as "tier 0".

I'd also like to post before anyone freaks out, these are the 'tier' sets, not the 'set' sets. So there are still a lot of looks that no ones gotten a hold of yet =)

Agreed, the images relate only to the aesthetic of the armor, i.e. how do you look like while wearing various pieces of level X-Z equipment.
    I kind of wish people wouldn't post cool stuff like this while I'm at work. I've got papers to grade man! :offtopic:

For the record, these are my favorites:

Barb: 4, 8, 10, 11, 16, 17

DH: 10, 11, 16

Monk: 6, 13

WD: 10 (hard to tell)

Wizard: (impossible to tell)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes