Blizzard are clever pricks....

Cause Its Exactly The Same! The Only Difference Is There Are Surface Scratches!

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    How do you know which are the scratches and which are the rune? Why does the Hel rune look 100% like a Hell rune and the Frostmourne one has other scratches all over the place making it have an upward line and also a shorter "J".

Doesn't look 100% like Frostmourne or Shael to me but might be either.
    Quote from "Tiger" »
    How do you know which are the scratches and which are the rune? Why does the Hel rune look 100% like a Hell rune and the Frostmourne one has other scratches all over the place making it have an upward line and also a shorter "J".

Doesn't look 100% like Frostmourne or Shael to me but might be either.
    Because its ice. look closely goddamn it. Its exactly the same.

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    Check out my sig...
    Blizzard loves shitting all over Diablo fans.

You all should get ready, because I feel a huge load coming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CyberPunk RP Nexus

Quote from "Lydeck" »
    Blizzard loves shitting all over Diablo fans.

You all should get ready, because I feel a huge load coming.

brown or white? i dunno about you, but i think its going to be multicoloured trousers day.
    You are in denial.

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    Quote from "Murderface" »
    You are in denial.

denial of?
    Quote from "Hutch" »
    no idea if this is on the right track, we'll see in the days to come. The runes on the second ice picture look the most promising so far.

For the love of god, stop this blasphemy. :spam:
    Quote from "refraction" »
    denial of?
    the frostmourne rune.

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    the frostmourne rune.

im beginning to agree with you. At first i thought you were just being mr negative (serious, everywhere you seem to make skeptical comments lol) but with this one at least, im inclined to agree.
    Quote from "refraction" »
    im beginning to agree with you. At first i thought you were just being mr negative (serious, everywhere you seem to make skeptical comments lol) but with this one at least, im inclined to agree.
    All my skepticism was at that being a shael, it just didn't seem to have the right proportions. I'm not going to rub it in yer face, cause in the beginning I kinda thought it was a shael too.

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    All my skepticism was at that being a shael, it just didn't seem to have the right proportions. I'm not going to rub it in yer face, cause in the beginning I kinda thought it was a shael too.

well yeh, the shael thing was a long shot, i was inclined to believe it as that symbol was VERY unclear, but it was definately between the two, belief slowly wained, but by the time the second image came along, it was much clearer and blatantly not it.
    see this is what happens to people when they want the game too badly... i fucking see D's and triple 6's and the number 3 everywhere....
    That does make since Kingrothgar87 hell froze over and its melting to d3!
    My many sigs!

Has anyone ever seen the cow kings dance well i have its right here! http://youtube.com/watch?v=Cd2wyKQm13I

Oh and do you wanna see the new cows in d3 here they are
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=TpMAqQ_pc0I

/l、
    (゚、 。 7
     l、 ~ヽ ------CAT IM A KITTY CAT AND I DANCE DANCE DANCE
    ..じしf_, )ノ AND I DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!

Come stay awhile and..its time for shedding our enemies blood not idle talk aww no one ever listens... lol
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes