Need some major help with gear (30 mil budget)

Over the past few days I have been camping the AH looking for +crit stuff. In the past my priority was dex>vit>resistance>armor. I had 65%+ dmg reduction from armor and resistance, 60% dodge, and 65k health. I could survive MP10, but couldn't kill jack. I hovered around 45k DPS.

Now I'm kind of stuck. I can't find anything that will raise my DPS more than a few K without spending MILLIONS of gold. What should I do?

http://us.battle.net...606/hero/491979
    Vile ward is pretty cheap (2-3M) for allres+poison resist+armor to free up defensive stats from other slots (like neck), new neck (200dex+cc or cd should be a few mills), bracers with crit (strongarm bracers with poison resist are like 200k). better chest piece with more stats (you should be able to get 100 more dex for 5-6M).
    Thanks. I think the strongarm bracers is what I'll look for first. They are pretty cheap.

I got some. Raised DPS 3k for only 200k.

I also put a bid in on a chest that should give me 100+ more dex and more Vit too. Hopefully I get it.

Thanks again!
    get rid of nataly's set

nataly's is perfect if you can have an "end game" set that costs billions :dead:

ice climbers + rare ring costs less, gives same or more DPS and you have +10% life on boots
    Good point, Nat's ring without decent rolls just offers 1% more crit over a 6% rare ring and you give a way a lot of possible stats (either %life on ice climbers or vita on rare boots) in addition to other possible gains.

Now I'm kind of stuck. I can't find anything that will raise my DPS more than a few K without spending MILLIONS of gold. What should I do?
    Sorry to say that but in it's current state the AH offers mediocre gear for basically free, better gear cost some millions and after that you're stuck at the point when you can't afford both offense and defense on an item and upgrading any slot cost 100M+. Sadly aquiring those some millions gets harder with every day, it's more and more unlikely to find anything worth keeping and advertising. Looking at your low paragon level i'd advise to just play the game for a little while and if you still like it after P20 or P30 you can rethink about getting more upgrades with the few drops you sold while grinding.

But you asked for a certain item to upgrade: your amulet. Adding +average damage and a second trifecta stat will give you a noticeable damage boost, but at a high effective health lost.

Ps: keep an eye for something with life on hit, either jewelry or a weapon you can at least swap in when fighting reflect or extra health packs.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes