Patch 2.6.0a Now Live
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Official Forums)
Diablo III patch 2.6.0a is now live in the Americas for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One! This is a small patch to address a number of hotfixes, string corrections, and minor bug fixes to Patch 2.6.0. If you'd like to see the patch notes from 2.6.0, please click here.
Important: Please note that you will not be prompted to download Patch 2.6.0a until the patch is live in your home region. If you are logging in from a European or Asian client, you will need to wait for this patch to release in that region before it can be installed. Additionally, if your home region is in the Americas, you will be unable to log into Europe or Asia using Global Play after Patch 2.6.0a is live until those regions have also patched.
Diablo III Patch 2.6.0a - v22.214.171.124494
Visit our Bug Report forum for a list of known issues.
If you are experiencing technical issues with the patching process, connecting to Blizzard Services after installing the patch, or errors while playing a newly-patched game, please visit our support site or post in the Technical Support forum for assistance.
- Fixed a number of string corrections in German and Chinese localization clients
- Fixed an issue where the special items from the Diablo Anniversary dungeon had lost their unique appearance, icons, and associated transmogs
- Players who previously had these transmogs should have them once again after the patch deploys
- When defeating enemies in Rifts, progress orbs that spawn will now be closer to the defeated enemy
- Moribund Gauntlets
- The audio for Moribund Gauntlets has been adjusted to be quieter
- Necromancer portraits have been updated
- The existing portraits in game were intended to be placeholders, but weren't properly updated with the final patch. This is now resolved.