Update on Patch Notes
Nevalistis gave an answer on why the patch notes are taking some time and that, for the first time in Blizzard history, we'll be getting just half of them. There's just too much.
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)Just want to clarify this.
Patch notes will be posted in two parts. So many changes are happening between 1.0.8 and 2.0.1 that we know it's important, especially for players returning after a long hiatus, for you all to be well-informed on what's changed.
However, this also means it's a colossal amount of information. I think my last count including the class changes was around 55 pages long. We want to be absolutely certain this information is as up to date and accurate as possible, as well as localized to all our supported regions, so we’ve not included detailed class notes just yet. As soon as all the information is ready to be published, we'll be sure to update the patch notes accordingly.
As for when the patch notes will be available on the website, traditionally, they have gone live when the servers do. In the meantime, the patch notes are viewable in the Battle.net desktop app, and our known issues list is available here.
2.0.1 Known Issues List - Updated 2/25/14
Note that the patch notes themselves are not yet live outside of the game client. We're posting them here as soon as they show up!
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 2.0.1! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 2.0.1 patch (Patch Notes are available here). Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list.
As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 2.0.1 patch. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to severity/impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance with verifiable steps and (in most cases) an expected fix. We have hundreds of bugs in our database, so it would be impossible to list all known issues. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here.
Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list.
Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III!!!
- Entering a multiplayer game at the same time that the leader of the party is leaving the game can cause players to become stuck at the home screen with an unresponsive Game Settings menu
- Some of the item affixes that are new to 2.0.1 do not appear in the preferred stats drop-down menus in the Auction House interface
- The bonus experience granted by Pools of Reflection is removed if you die while brawling
- The Images summoned by a Wizard’s Mirror Image skill will lose their metallic appearance when transitioning through a portal or waypoint
- Some level 60 crafting plans require level 61+ crafting reagents
- There is still an experience bar in the follower UI
- The Siegebreaker Assault Beast may occasionally use his other special abilities and attacks during his grab attack animation
- The Blood Star attack used by Succubi variant monsters will apply its debuff even if it is dodged or blocked
- Demonic Tremor variant monsters are properly using their special shield wall ability when reduced to low health
- The Risen outside of New Tristram do not grant experience
- The portal leading from the second Hell Rift to the Gardens of Hope 2nd Tier does not currently function