Smoke screen, works similar to dim vision
Poison cloud, AoE poison
Stun granade, similar to a flash grenage in CoD
Molotov coacktail-esque, spreads fire instead of an explosion
sticky grenade, sticks to whatever it hits first
Crimson- Molotov Cocktail (self explanatory)
Indigo - Ice shards spray out in a set radius from the explosion of the grenade, freezes with DoT
Golden - Upon explosion, static charges run along the floor following enemies for a bit, stuns
Obsidian - Poison cloud AoE
Alabaster - Arcane explosion that slows enemies while bringing them closer to the explosion point(black hole effect)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Not even Death will save you from Diablo Bunny's Cuteness!
Demon Hunters across Sanctuary are known for their excellent crafting of gadgets and traps. The most well-known and common of those devices are the Grenades. Although their uses are limited, some Demon Hunters have tampered with the simple design, and have made them much more effective. It has been witnessed that tar and other adhesives have been applied to the grenades, giving them sticky properties. It has also been documented that some Demon Hunters have mastered the trigger mechanism inside the grenade to activate once a special concoction reacts to nearby demon blood. Although these variations are uncommon, seeing them in unison together is even more rare.
Using a skill rune in the Grenades will cause them to become sticky - landing and sticking wherever they are thrown. Once they stick, they will not explode until an enemy is very close to it (proximity mines from Goldeneye 007, anybody?)
Edit: Higher runes in Grenades will throw out one sticky proximity grenade, with high damage and large AoE. For PvP, the grenade will be invisible. I would love to see that!
* Segmented Granades: After the granades explode, 3 smaller granades are launched from each explosion point (total of 9 mini granades) in random directions, unleashing a second wave of explosions.
* Shadow Energy Granades: Enemies caught in the explosion takes a certain X% of their maximun HP in damage, instead of fire damage. Enemies killed by the shadow granades drops health globes more often.
Something grenade - enemies are attracted to the point which the grenade is thrown. After X secs the grenade explodes. Higher lvl runes have greater AOE and also takes longer to explode. Think Left for dead 2. Perfect place to implemetn this.
- Grenades that can be thrown further and bounce more.
- Shrapnel explodes from the grenades, giving a greater area of effect.
- Grenades that stick to the first surface they meet instead of bouncing around. Can stick to enemies and be carried by them.
- Grenades that stick to enemies, but don't explode until they are shot by a ranged attack. They deal more damage. Combine with Bola Shot to create a massive explosion in a group of enemies if the enemy dies from it.
- Grenades that can be dropped while running, to deal damage to anyone chasing you.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
This signature has been edited by Macros: 25 August 2010 - 04:00 PM
- Grenades knock enemies back( can be sent in all different directions, good for spreading tight groups )
- Throw 3 grenades (horizontally parrallel to you, don't know how else to explain) that create a barrier against ranged attacks, it lasts for X seconds.
- Throw 3 baby penguins filled with gunpowder
- Throw 3 Ice grenades that form a circle of ice on the ground where they land slowing enemies who walk through.
- Clump grenades so that they all land very close dealing one bigger blast.
- Distraction grenades that cause enemies within range to target them for 1 second.