Blackrock Mountain Tentative Release Time, Twitch Event & Speedrun Competition
Hero Rotation Update, Funny Bunny Murky Now Available, Big Head Mode
T.I.N.D.R. for Followers, Patch 6.1.4 Official Notes
PTR Leaderboard Reset and Hotfixes
Some of the PTR leaderboards were recently reset and the devs will probably be watching the new results from now on to make any major balance changes to each class. There was also a number of issues hotfixes. Read about them below.
Originally Posted by BlizzardLeaderboard Reset
The PTR has been brought down for a short period of time to deploy several hotfixes. In addition, we will be wiping the following Seasonal and Non-Seasonal leaderboards for both Hardcore and Normal mode:
- Wizard Solo
The below hotfixes are now live:
- Fixed a number of issues that would result in the game crashing (4/1)
- Note: One of these fixes has reset the increased blood shard cap for players who have hit high Greater Rift levels. This is a PTR-only issue and can be resolved by completing another high-level Greater Rift.
- Players who did not participate in a Nephalem or Greater Rift are no longer able to talk to Orek to close them (4/1)
- The Greater Rift countdown timer should no longer overlap with NPC health bars (4/1)
- Broken Promises
- Non-critical hits that occur while the 100% Critical Hit buff is active no longer count toward activating the buff again(4/1)
- This is to prevent situations in which abilities that do not crit are able to provide 100% uptime of this buff
- Tal Rasha's Elements
- Fixed an issue where the 4-piece power was erroneously increasing Resistances by 200% instead of 100% (4/1)
- Raiment of a Thousand Storms
- Fixed an issue where the 4-piece bonus would only charge 50 Spirit instead of the 75 Spirit indicated by the tooltip(4/1)
- Orlash - Rift Guardian
- Orlash's melee attacks no longer inflict a healing reduction debuff (4/1)
- Fixed an issue where Exorcists would deal unusually high damage in Greater Rift Trials when two or more players are in the game (4/1)
- Rune - Dust Devils
- Fixed an issue where tornados would not spawn if a Barbarian was too close to certain walls (4/1)
This year's April Fools joke from Blizzard were the B'Motes, packs that allow you to express yourself in a unique manner for each Blizzard game. Check it the B'Mote page!
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Navigating the social pitfalls of online gaming can be a challenge. How do you voice your opinion without stepping on your party’s toes, or keep up with your clan's witty banter while you’re trying to concentrate on smashing demons? If these are the kind of things that keep you awake at night, we have the solution. Today, we are proud to present you with a new way to enhance your Blizzard gaming experience: B’Motes!
With a staggering variety of brand-new emotes and expressions as well as an Automated Chat Optimization Overlay (AChOO*), you can finally sound just as epic as the heroes you play. To get the full run-down of how B’Motes will take your social online experience to the next level, visit the official B’Motes page now!
Gavel of Judgement on 2.2
MeatHeadMikhail, continuing his series on legendaries that will receive number buffs on Patch 2.2, uploaded a video on the Gavel of Judgement weapon for Barbarians. An interesting watch if you're looking forward to making a HotA Barbarian in Patch 2.2. Check it out!