Hearthstone Patch 8036 - Blackrock Mountain, Three New Card Backs
Brawl with the Blues - Feb 26th, Murky Changes Incoming, Practice Mode Issues
Feb 25 Hotfixes, Dev Q&A on Feb 27, Ashran Changes, Blue Posts, DLC #478
PTR 2.2 Undocumented Changes
DiabloFans awesome moderator Bagstone has put together a thread on Undocumented Changes for Patch 2.2 on the PTR. Information is still being gathered, so it's far from a complete list, but there are some interesting changes documented so far. If you find any undocumented changes, make sure to post your contribution.
Official Patch Notes here, but as usual there are some things that are missing from the patch notes. If you come across anything post here and we'll add it to the list!
Items not in the patch notes
- Corrupted Ashbringer (@derekdddragon)
- In-Geom (@derekdddragon)
- Blood Brother (@derekdddragon)
- Eun-Jang-Do (@derekdddragon)
- Gloves of the Night Sky (@iamloupgarou)
- Hand of Kazzulk (@iamloupgarou)
- Nagelring (@Rasmous)
- Arcstone (@Rasmous)
- Broken Promises (@ranggarn)
- Omryn's Chain (@SevenSkies/Proteus12)
- Laws of Seph now refunds 75-100 spirit instead of 125-165. Seems retroactive (@Geekorner)
- Hellcat Waistguard no longer rolls elite damage (@Jonseee)
- Focus and Restraint set have 150% bonus damage (not 100% as in patch notes, @Kallizk)
- Slave Bonds now roll with four instead of five primary affixes, one still MS (@Hebalon)
- Gyana na Kashu's damage proc was nerfed to about half as much (@Arthe)
- Sacred Harvester lost its legendary affix (@iamloupgarou)
- Hellfire Ring and Hellfire Amulet now have a level 70 level requirement and can't be equipped by a level 1 character anymore (@Altistic)
- Rifts now close instantly (@CrowSpine)
- Clicking on crafting materials of a type picks up ALL of that type within your pickup range (@Yttrius)
- Elite packs/champions in Nephalem Rifts now drop progress globes.
- Orlash (Rift Guardian) now uses Mirror Image and Diablo's Lightning Breath. (@Tergand)
- Rumors that there are no pylons in Greaters Rifts anymore (read this on multiple occasions but it's hard to believe?)
- Collector's Edition's wings show up on character selection screen (@bleu42)
- Set items now show which slot they belong to in the item list (@Jonseee/@sprky1)
New Sets Focused Feedback
Nevalistis has put up a thread for gathering feedback on the new and revamped class sets. If you are taking part in the PTR and helping test these new items, make sure to leave your thoughts on how they perform at the end-game in the specified thread - posting it elsewhere decreases the odds of devs seeing your feedback! By the way, they are not looking for feedback on the Wrath of the Wastes set yet. There are also reports that the new class sets aren't dropping - expect a hotfix very soon!
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)Welcome, nephalem, to the Patch 2.2.0 PTR!
This upcoming patch features numerous quality of life and item revisions for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls. For more information on the full scope of Patch 2.2.0, please check out our latest PTR patch notes here and our Patch Preview here.
We want to make the most of your testing efforts, so while we welcome any and all feedback, we are currently looking for focused discussions on the following topics:
- Updates to existing Class Sets
- Immortal King's Call
- Roland's Legacy
- Natalya's Vengeance
- Inna's Mantra
- Raiment of a Thousand Storms
- Zunimassa's Haunt
- Firebird's Finery
- Tal Rasha's Elements
- New Class Sets
- Unhallowed Essence (Demon Hunter)
- Delsere's Magnum Opus (Wizard)
For this first PTR, we've left out the Wrath of the Wastes (Barbarian) set as it's still receiving iteration. While you're welcome to test it out in its current state, we’re not yet looking for feedback on it and you should expect changes in a future PTR patch.
To help guide your feedback, we ask that you use the following format:
With that said, thank you to all our PTR participants. Your feedback is appreciated and continues to be integral to our design and iteration process. Happy testing!
- Name of the set you are testing:
- What do you like most?
- What do you like least?
- How do you feel about the playstyle provided when this set is fully equipped?
- Approximate power level (Highest Greater Rift reached, Torment difficulty played, etc.)
- Do you feel this compares with other sets for your class? Why or why not?
- Additional comments:
Please Note: In order to facilitate focused feedback, posts in this thread that are not relevant to the topics listed above will be deleted. Please create a new thread for your concerns if they are outside the above topics. Thank you!
GR 35 Keys Trick
Doing Greater Rifts at around level 35 is currently regarded as the most efficient way of farming experience and bloodshards. The problem is having enough Keystone of Trials, which require you to clear Nephalem Rifts before, and then farming the GR 35 keys. Philosophios uploaded a video explaining a method to "recycle" higher GR keys (40-50) into 35 ones, for maximum efficiency, without having to specifically farm 35 keys. Check it out!