- Registered User
Member for 5 years and 14 days
Last active Sun, Jan, 1 2017 20:08:01
- 0 Followers
- 32 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Mar 22, 2014mails posted a message on [Guide] Legendary Crafting Materials - Drop locations & usesthanx this is great!Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Mar 21, 2014OK im so confused with the T1-T6 additional legendary drop rate. If i do this run in Torment 6 and just open the chests/vessels, not kill any mobs/elites/goblins, do i still have increased chance for legendaries? Anyone could run this in Torment 6 and just click on the chests.Posted in: Theorycrafting and Analysis
Nov 21, 2013So in order to craft a rare helm with 4-6 random properties, i have to salvage 33 white items AND 23 blue items? In order to craft some crap item, i need to fill my inventory twice with crap? Why is that in game?Posted in: News & Announcements
Nov 19, 2013Well with the new internal patch datamined leak, seems like we have a few new pros for the upcoming expansion:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- even more balance changes
- new item passives that promote build diversity
- higher mps oriented towards loot even more (better than mindless xp farming)
Nov 19, 2013220k dps and 500k + EHP? With that gear friend, you can do mp10 everywhere any time. You dont need anything more, probably get cyclone strike or dashing strike so you increase farming speed. Because dashing strike gives great mobility and cyclone strike pulls mobs. You guys make my monk look like a fake http://d3up.com/b/459214/victoriousPosted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
Nov 18, 2013Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from Bagstone
The game is not coming out in March. And the recent developments just show that Blizzard is in fact... Blizzard. Super slow development, QA, internal testing, and re-iterating on stuff like crazy.
To me it seems like they don't want to repeat the mistake of rushing a release - their only rushed release ever, Diablo 3 - and are going back to their roots: changing every little detail so often that no stone remains unturned and the outcome blows everyone's mind.
I stand corrected. Im sorry for the misinformation guys. Is there a release date? It gives hope to think that blizzard "changing every little detail so often that no stone remains unturned and the outcome blows everyone's mind.". I really wish that they provide us with the quality we have been used to. Still, not preordering it. I will wait for a month since release, to evaluate feedback from players.
Nov 18, 2013So let's all admit it. Blizzcon was a dissapointment. We expected to see more of the game. Right? It's mid November and supposedely ROS comes out on March. That's four months, right? Does anyone else have the feeling that we are gonna get a semi-polished game? Again? To me it seems they needed an awful lot more time, even if we all can't wait. To me Blizzcon is a proof of their miscalculations about development time and final product deliverance.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Long story short: Diablo 3 has lots of great features:
- Great graphics
- Smooth gameplay
- good mechanics
- great monster affixes that are challenging at times
- your loot is your own in multiplayer
- kaboom effects
- You build your character (manually allocating talents and stats)
- Skill tree offers great diversity and replayability
- Items matter. Everything salvages into something that can be used for something! In D3 even if i salvage everything i still need gold to craft. ITS A HEADACHE!
- Random maps. Just like that. No riftstone portals, no requirements, no buts, no ifs. Why do i have to be playing for an hour lets say IN ORDER to farm a nephalem rift? I just want to get in there.
TL;DR: Looking forward to Heroes Of The Storm, not expecting anything more from Blizzard
Nov 15, 2013mails posted a message on Blizzard says it was wrong to allow offline play in Diablo IIif offline was wrong, then the game wouldnt be such a HUGE successPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Nov 13, 2013So making the same loot drop on every act was a nice balancing. ilvl63 used to drop more frequently on act 3 and act 4. Which is cool. BUT what about act difficulties?Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Heres the story: i got this monk and i usually farm ACT 1 mp8 - mp9 like a sir. And im like
"lets try something different. I should farm a little of act 4".
I went in there, on the same mp levels. And i died. A lot. So that made my adrenaline pump, which is really good, because it felt like a challenge.
Ultimately it got me "Why struggle here, instead of chilling on the same mp level (same xp/loot) on another act?"
So that is the question! Why should anyone bother farming ACT 4? The challenge is there, which is great, but doesnt feel more rewarding. The greater the challenge, the greater the rewards.
What do you think about all that? Am i alone here?(warden)
I dont see anyone bothering on this issue, its kinda strange...
Nov 12, 2013Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- Well thats good news for crafting, its all too random as it is. This gives hope
- As for the gems, what i really want is not higher gems than marquise. I actually want gems to be able to drop higher than flawless square. The amount of time and tomes of secrets i need to be gathering right now in order to make a perfect star gem is ridiculous.
- Also not to be a downer, but the addition of just one class is not that much. Usually the added 2 classes in expansions.
- Concerning magic find, i don't think im wrong. You can spend all your utility paragon points there. Given there is no cap on paragon points, this means magic find on gear in the long run is gonna be a useless stat.
- Finally something im looking forward to: higher level items. Im really curious on ilvl 70 items
Nov 12, 2013I was hyped to play ROS so i got on the paragon farming train. Now after blizzcon, i feel dissapointed. Additions to the game are so very few. At least what they announced i mean.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- Nephalem Rifts
- New legendaries/sets
- 4th passive slot
- new skills
- crafting still a joke(no runes, no jewels, still too random)
- no word on higher level gems dropping
- no word on ubers(farm a ring, why bother farm them again?)
- no word on the supposedly new mechanics, where we wont get 1-shotted, which is the reason life steal gets removed
- 2 hours deadline for a trade? I mean, really? Is there a reason for the 2 hour threshold?
- magic find still rolling as a stat on items? why? Isnt it supposed to be useless through utility paragon points?
Thats all i can think of right now, im just trying to see if its worth it. I dont wanna be cheated again. Because Diablo 3 vanilla was like they stole my money
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
May 15, 2015Posted in: News
All you who whine about cow level, are liars. Its fantastic! Its fun and rewarding! Its full of chests and resplendent chests. It has a boss similar to a rift guardian. It has a chest event and when you complete it, it lays out 4 cursed chests.
Nov 21, 2013So in order to craft a rare helm with 4-6 random properties, i have to salvage 33 white items AND 23 blue items? In order to craft some crap item, i need to fill my inventory twice with crap? Why is that in game?Posted in: News
Oct 22, 2013mails posted a message on New Expansion Patch: Loot Runs Renamed to Nephalem Rifts, New Passive Effects, Massive Class ChangesHey wait! Crushing blows????????? Seriously?? In D2 crushing blow meant taking huge chunks of life on the first hits! This is so interesting! Weapon set with crushing blow chance and fast attack speed then switch back to normal!Posted in: News
ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_673_x1 - Your Thorns damage is applied on every attack.
+ a thorns set!!!!
ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_680_x1 - Reduce all cooldowns by 1 second every time you kill a demon.
ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_668_x1 - Chance to shatter and instantly kill frozen enemies.
ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_670_x1 - Lightning damage effect is increased and lightning damage has a chance to stun.
Oct 17, 2013mails posted a message on The Future of MF & GF in Paragon 2.0, Diablo 2 Battle Chest for $4.99, Patch 1.0.2 is Now Live on Xbox 360 As Wellyes fellow chap, what i was asking for, is your opinion or a speculation, hypothesis. Know what i mean? I already know everything is a work in progress, but MF as a mechanic is expected to work the same way, unless they change it. The question about balance between MF and killing speed is eternal, unless they remove it from the game or make it more consistentPosted in: News
Oct 17, 2013mails posted a message on The Future of MF & GF in Paragon 2.0, Diablo 2 Battle Chest for $4.99, Patch 1.0.2 is Now Live on Xbox 360 As WellSo what do u think? We gonna go back at gear swapping? Its tricky cause currently we kill lots of trash mobs ASAP, which gives the most legendaries per hour and the most XP per hour. But equiping MF gear can not get us the same killing speed or MP level.Posted in: News
1. We keep same gear, same killing speed and mp level, but less loot?
2. We equip MF gear, farm slower and lower mp levels, but more loot?
Any thoughts? Any help?
Oct 11, 2013mails posted a message on New Datamined Patch - Class Changes, Passive Effects, Item Graphics and MUCH morePosted in: NewsQuote from Babu
Removing life steal will change the gameplay totally.. thank god for this!! Im so excited... ooooo! Hope we get the PTR soon.
So is LOH gonna be the only option in the expansion?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.